• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    but i kinda like this

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    present...what exactly?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    present...what exactly?

7-1-3

Snippets here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,2539898,00.html?src=search&artist=7-1-3%2FLil'+Flip

I'm a Baller and Thugs in this Club are especially jamming.

• This song is GREAT

AIM sign-in noise

Moog Indigo??
    edit: ok, this is just a sound from the original club record

amazing

• this gives me hope for rap music

• Years ago, I had a girlfriend whose parents were from Sweden.* She fully repped her Eurotrashiness and seriously loved "Better Off Alone" (and Abba, naturally). She had it as her ringtone back before the, um, polyphonic spree hit the cellphone market. So it was just the crappy digital version of the actual song.

Which, in this case, sounded exactly like the actual song.

*For the Svensk among us: her parents were from Sm??land, so now when I try to speak Swedish with someone, I sound like a hick.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

AIM sign-in noise

Which makes it even lazier than lifting it from Dora's estrellas.

• polyphonic spree

I will admit that this is one of those bands that I've heard of, but know nothing about. A quick search revealed this (from Wikipedia):

The group was founded by Tim DeLaughter and has included 13 to 27 other members. It currently consists of 23 members ranging from vocals, to organ to tubular bells. The three original members, DeLaughter, Mark Pirro and Bryan Wakeland were members of the band Tripping Daisy before their guitarist Wes Berggren died in 1999. After the tragic end of Tripping Daisy, DeLaughter temporarily gave up music to run Good Records[/b], a record shop in Dallas, Texas.

!!!

• this kind of old but I like it. Actually Whiz Kalifia's first single "shorty on his grind" is actually better for all you RAP LITMUS DUDES.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this kind of old but I like it. Actually Whiz Kalifia's first single "shorty on his grind" is actually better for all you RAP LITMUS DUDES.
    the video is kind of a week or so old
    you kids and your short attention spans

• this kind of old but I like it. Actually Whiz Kalifia's first single "shorty on his grind" is actually better for all you RAP LITMUS DUDES.
    the video is kind of a week or so old

you kids and your short attention spans ICHAT FILE TRANSFERS

Naw but I've had the song for a minute though.

• Actually Whiz Kalifia's first single "shorty on his grind" is actually worse.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    a lot of you guys sound like you ride hard for the likes of:

This song is so bad.

Do you even party?

• I'm kinda more into the flip of youngin..."All In My Blood(pittsburgh sound)". Pretty hot.

• Actually Whiz Kalifia's first single "shorty on his grind" is actually worse.

I don't think you're into 'peactioning this type of rhapp.

• What type of rhapps is it really?