The kinds of chicks that come to clubs......

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
A few years back when I first got on the strut I remember a post about the kinds of chicks that come to the club and it was hilarious! Don't know how to find an old post like that or who even posted it up. But we talked about the fresh dipped coke whore etc. etc. At any rate can you guys discuss this and break down the types of chicks that come to the clubs? What they are there for what they want to hear, etc. etc.

Comments

• capitol idea. visuals would also be helpful.

• i seem to get a lot of post-op lil kims at some of my gigs.

• The "mildly attractive girl that you would hook up with when wasted but never want to date" girl

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Without girls like you,
    There'd be no fun,
    We'd go to the club and not see anyone.
    Without girls like you,
    There's no nightlife,
    All those men just go home to their wives.

Amy Winehouse explains it best in her song "Fuck Me Pumps."

• The "mildly attractive girl that you would hook up with when wasted but never want to date" girl

What does it mean if I find the one on the bottom above 'mildly attractive'? I probably still don't want to date her, but stone cold sober.

What does it mean if I find the one on the bottom above 'mildly attractive'? I probably still don't want to date her, but stone cold sober.

no doubt. it would take me pretty much no alcohol to hook up with the redhead on the bottom.

BRO'S THIS IS LA "MILD". WE ARE ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT SCALE OUT HERE WITH MY FINE ASS SELF FUCKEN UP THE CURVE(s).

• Well if you feel like shipping any this way feel free!

What about the chick who you know is real skanky but you just can't help wanting to hit?

• BRO'S THIS IS LA "MILD". WE ARE ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT SCALE OUT HERE WITH MY FINE ASS SELF FUCKEN UP THE CURVE(s).

• Here are two girls I encountered last night while djing... I am sure many of you have had similar things happen.

It's close to closing time, I had a two gay dudes roll up with an older blond girl in her early to mid 30's. the girl wasn't top notch, but she was decent. I wouldn't be surprised if they were coked up either, as they were quite peppy for the end of the evening. These three were on a mission to get homegirl laid. it seemed like her divorce papers had just gone through or something.

The two guys asked me if I wanted to hit her. After I replied with a courteuous, No Thanks. They want me to go home with them. They proceed to go around the bar until they find the right single go for her to go home with. I see this wayyyyy too often.

I then proceed to see the Geeky, overweight LA writer girl (do not read this as Diablo Cody, but she does write for a quality television program) take home a married dude, who was raving about his pregnant wife.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

Now I know where their idea of walking around town with a mic + lead came from in Nicole Willis' "If This Ain't Love" video.

Nicole Willis - If This Aint Love

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

Now I know where their idea of walking around town with a mic + lead came from in Nicole Willis' "If This Ain't Love" video.

haha, very similar vids

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

haha, very similar vids

Ha - there's something amusing about retro-soul bands taking ideas from one another.

Just so there's no confusion - Amy's video came out before Nicole's.