planet b-boy (dance moves related)

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Don't think has been posted here... check it out. Full trailer A HREF="http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/planetbboy/trailer/">here.

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    The Vegas sequence starts off with Doknock from battle monkeys in front of the MGM, with NY NY in the background. He's not a Vegas bboy, but he won Star Search.

Then it's Knuckleheads in front of Red Rock canyon. My formal rival crew, Fonz, Ben and Yust. Yust is one of the dudes who got me into dancing. Good to see these guys still doing there thang.

Then you have Mikey(not from vegas) in front of the Bellagio with the Paris in the background he recently cut off all his dreadlocks. He's also from knuckleheads, who currently dates Mena Suvari.

- spidey

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    This was supposed to come out a while back, no? It looks dope.

I think DJ Chawmp is Superpoaster.

Mena Suvari - Yo I heard them graffiti dudes been ran through that. But you didn't hear it from me.

Mena Suvari - Yo I heard them graffiti dudes been ran through that. But you didn't hear it from me.

To be honest, I wouldn't doubt it. hahaha...

- spidey

• Is that a real move those two guys are doing twenty or thirty seconds in where the one is spinning on the other guy's head? How does his shirt and pants not get wrapped all around the bottom guy's head?

• Yo I heard them graffiti dudes been ran through that. But you didn't hear it from me.

Yo, shut the fuck up, Chico Man!

Is that a real move those two guys are doing twenty or thirty seconds in where the one is spinning on the other guy's head? How does his shirt and pants not get wrapped all around the bottom guy's head?

Oh you're talking about the official trailer. LOL, that's an old basic move.. The answer to that is.. Dude has super short hair, and a strong neck.

I sometimes forget that people are impressed by stuff like that..

- spidey

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Wow, my friend's mom is involved with the production of this movie. When he told me about it, I didn't think it was that big of a deal, until I saw the trailer popping up online. His momma is

• ive seen it....

imo it was

it was a 2 hr promo reel for battle of the year.

and well we all know what kind of a comp that is ...... or dont we?