OMEGA FISH OIL CAPSULES

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
What's up.

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    what, you lonely today?

anyways those things are gross. Took them the one day and burped up some shit that tasted like yuichi's mom.

I get my omega 3's from Flax seed. Also get fiber from it so

get on my level little dude.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It's called exercising online bitch. deal with it.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Nordic Naturals - ULTIMATE OMEGA.

Thats whats up.

I like my Fish Oil like I like my books on Jazz Record Covers...Scandinavian.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

I get my omega 3's from Flax seed. Also get fiber from it so

• Listen dunns, it's all about Kyolic odorless fish oil supplements WITH the garlic aged extract AND IT'S MOLECULAR-DISTILLED BITCHES!!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    I'm convinced those pill suppliments are placebos: a money making scam. Just have a balanced diet. That's all you need.

• I'm convinced those pill suppliments are placebos: a money making scam. Just have a balanced diet. That's all you need.

Oh most definitely. Do some read-ups on Omega 3's though...like WD-40 for the body.

Also, who's got time and energy to eat a balanced diet every day? Vitamins fill in the gaps. Peace.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Just eat a can of Tuna, you'll get the omega3's and the protein you need.

• Just eat a can of Tuna, you'll get the omega3's and the protein you need.

yeah eat more TUNA and have more mercury in your system...woow thankx

• I'm convinced those pill suppliments are placebos: a money making scam. Just have a balanced diet. That's all you need.

Oh most definitely. Do some read-ups on Omega 3's though...like WD-40 for the body.

PAGING POPE LEO DJELV2000!

PAGING POPE LEO DJELV2000!

Oh word, I totally plagiarized the homie...

• At the youth house i am working at we were discussing buying Omega 3 in bulk to hand out to our residents as it is also shown to have positive effects in curbing aggression and violence
    Article about Omega 3 junk Food and violence

• I think you need to be wary of 'miracle pill solves complex social problem' type stories.But 'eat a balanced,healthy diet' doesn't sell so many papers.Or pills.

Why not just eat fish?