Library/S.Libaek/1619 B.A.B./Cumulo Nimbus

larslars 21 Posts
edited February 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hithx to all who helped me with my last wantlist.Now I'm looking for these LP's:Klaus Weiss Library LP with the track "dont play that game.." on itneed it really bad!!!S.Libaek "inner space" OST LP (seems that nobody wants to part with this...)J.Giordano "Timing No.1" Library LP on Timing (FR) Label1619 Bad Ass Band LP (TSG or Graham Int. Label)Cumulo Nimbus "47times its own weight" LP on Fable LabelI have trades or cash to offer.Peace,lars

Comments

• J.Giordano "Timing No.1" Library LP on Timing (FR) Label

i got, what have you to trade ?

• Got the 47 times its own weight - Cumulo Nimbus LP

PM has been sent

word!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Lars - if you still need an OG Inner space, i know a guy who is selling one for US$400. PM me and I'll fwd you his details.

Expensive, yes, but he migth be down for trades too.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• larslars 21 Posts

pm sent, thank you very much

lars - i talked to James (yeah, the link that Sheep posted above) but he isn't down for trades on that particular title. Sorry.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

pretty average price on that. actually if i had the dough i'd snag it.

• larslars 21 Posts
    sorry, buts that really a crazy price - I'd pay about USD 300.00
    but not more for the "Inner Space" OST

• plkbrynplkbryn 159 Posts
    sorry to piss on the campfire, but the past few copies i've seen went for $350+

I know what lars is sayibng. To me, Inner space is worth $250. But as the other guy said, it is now selling, on average for $350. The market doesn't always agree with my valuations either lars

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I know what lars is sayibng. To me, Inner space is worth $250. But as the other guy said, it is now selling, on average for $350. The market doesn't always agree with my valuations either lars

I think it's a $250 record... It's not *THAT* great honestly, it's pretty cool, but anything close to the $500, I'd rather keep in the bank..

• magromanmagroman 88 Posts
    btw.....about the Libaek lp

he is selling these records for Sven Libaek. So the money is going to the MAN....

I suppose after a while if there are still copies left he will put them on ebay and auction them off cheaper, but for now they are at $400.

So the money is going to a good place. It is not often the artist actually can make some action out of their records.

yeah that's right - James is good people.