american idol

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
who you think is a soul worthy vocalist out of the females?

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The cute one who liked her hair and make-up.

• paging Bassie and Odub and any other females on here.

• oops the Bassie done already replied!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the version of Tobacco Road was terrible, just terrible. Doesn't anyone know arrangement anymore? I can't even remember the rest. Actually there was another decent singer, I don't know any of their names, but her body language was stiff which threw everything off for me - like her feet were glued to the floor.

• the version of Tobacco Road was terrible, just terrible. Doesn't anyone know arrangement anymore? I can't even remember the rest. Actually there was another decent singer, I don't know any of their names, but her body language was stiff which threw everything off for me - like her feet were glued to the floor.

I was rolling my eyes al through that one. The girl has a great voice but it's like American Idol has become some kind of hellish over-singing festival. That tune requires attitude, not quasi-operatic/gospel histrionics.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    The cute one who liked her hair and make-up.

She's great. I also liked the young girl that did "Spinning Wheel" and the other girl who's father recently died. The Irish girl can sing too, but she wasn't my personal favorite.

This is the first time I've seen this show. Despite all the cynicism around it (I see you hating) - it is really fun to watch.