Scarlett Johansson Set

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Anyone heard a promo?"I want you to picture Johansson, curled up on a sofa in a subterranean studio, soft and gorgeous in a sort of indie pin-up way; long platinum blonde hair; huge, blue fawnish eyes; voluptuously indecent red lips; slender but curvaceous frame. So what do you think she sounds like? A breathy vamp in the style of Marilyn Monroe? A sensual jazz diva like Norah Jones? An auto-tuned pop bimbo ?? la Paris Hilton?Well, none of the above actually. The first time I heard her singing voice emerge from the speakers, I thought I was listening to a guy. Her voice is very low, shaky and has about two notes in it. Think Nico, backed by the Flaming Lips. On acid. Johansson has made a seriously weird record." Article

Comments

• voluptuously indecent red lips

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Anyone heard a promo?

seriously.. she show'd up in will.i.am's musical rendition of obama outta nowhere....

can i get a big

• I remember reading an interview a few months back where she was talking about how she was working on or just finished hery album. I am actually kind of interested in hearing it.

Maybe it is choc full o bangers.

Probably not.

At least she looks fly.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    a few friends of mine play on this. they're not knocking themselves out enthusing about it, but I get the impression it was a fun and interesting experience.

• she is very average looking and this album will tar trash's good name.