DJ NUTS cultura copia TRACK LIST

2»

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    muito obrigado edsonb, 21b, 21voce tem os otros mixes la o cultura 3 embalo jovem,etc?

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21muito obrigado edson
    b, 21
    b, 21voce tem os otros mixes la o cultura 3 embalo jovem,etc?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Only have Disco ?? cultura vol. 3, that I intend to up todayb, 21if my sh!t connection allows me.b, 21Check here later.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    brigadaob, 21b, 21masi acho que tive u problema com o link do vol2b, 21b, 21sempre se resetb, 21b, 21que bosta...muito obrigado pra tudo

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21brigadao
    b, 21
    b, 21masi acho que tive u problema com o link do vol2
    b, 21
    b, 21sempre se reset
    b, 21
    b, 21que bosta...muito obrigado pra tudo
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Damn!!b, 21b, 21You're right. That sh*t is in constant loop. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icegrill.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ehh.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21I'm just loading vol. 3, and will reup it on another serviceb, 21later today. b, 21b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" 21

• aw damn moogman you beat me to it but thanks for doing that for the community. Im really desperate to go out to sao paulo for some diggin but the GBP is getting weaker and weaker every day and i wouldnt have any idea where the good spots are! that said i'll just do what i can from the UK with the help of you guys so if anyone wants to share good brazilian digs with me and i'll share my (limited) knowledge too!

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21aw damn moogman you beat me to it but thanks for doing that for the community. Im really desperate to go out to sao paulo for some diggin but the GBP is getting weaker and weaker every day and i wouldnt have any idea where the good spots are! that said i'll just do what i can from the UK with the help of you guys so if anyone wants to share good brazilian digs with me and i'll share my (limited) knowledge too!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Heyb, 21b, 21Can't help you with the GBP rates, but whenever you come hereb, 21I'll take to the record spots I know.b, 21As for brazilian music downloads, just in case you don't knowb, 21it already, a href="http://loronix.blogspot.com/" target="_blank"1Loronix/a1 has loads of them.b, 21b, 21b, 21Peace

DJ Nuts - Disco e cultura vol. 3[/b] b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/MoogMan/capacdfrente-1-2.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/MoogMan/capacdverso-1-1.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21 a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TLQIPSRD" target="_blank"1DJ Nuts: Disco ?? cultura vol. 3/a1 b, 21b, 21b, 21I tested this one and it's working.b, 21b, 21b, 21Uploading vol. 2 again.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Obrigado E***n!b, 21b, 21So I've only listened to Cultura Copia so far... dude definitely has skills on the tables, but it's too break centric for my tastes... not enough music. I'll check out the others.b, 21b, 21Although the Podes Crer Amizade to Kabulere mix is sick... better than my Ponta de Lanca Africana to Kabulere mix or any of my Podes Crer Amizade mixes... oh well img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

Here's the link to download Disco ?? cultura vol. 2/b1 b, 21from Sendspace. Tested and working.b, 21b, 21 a href="http://www.sendspace.com/file/tstr15" target="_blank"1DJ Nuts - Disco ?? cultura vol. 2/a1b, 21b, 21b, 21Enjoy!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Thanks for all your efforts on this, man - it's much appreciated. I've only listened to Cultura Copia so far, and it's great fun - I've never really heard anyone DJ Brazilian music like that before. Looking forward to the others.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    briga dao edsonb, 21b, 21you deserve your own statue and pantheonb, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goat.gif" alt="" 21

• Hey Moogman thanks for that offer- ill definately take you up on that one day when i can afford flights and a hotel in Sao Paulo. As for loronix- its where ive learnt most of my brazilian stuff from- its one of the best blogs out there!

• i gotta say that these mixes where fire, thank you so much for the links moogman

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21i gotta say that these mixes where fire, thank you so much for the links moogman
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cos3ve.gif" alt="" /1

• PepesoLPepesoL 67 Posts
    1: Sonia Santos ..Intro.. "Poema Ritmico do Malandro"

Correction= Zito Righi e seu Conjunto "Poema Ritmico do Malandro" with the voice of Sonia Santos .
    The Sonia Santos 45 version of "Poema Ritmico do Malandro" is a completely different group, missing the intro which was used here.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    i gotta say that these mixes where fire, thank you so much for the links moogman

Perfect. Just d/l it for the walk home from work....

Props on bringing this post back and hooking up the links. Dudes Apache cameo in Brazil in Time dvd f*cking killed it (nuts indeed...)..... been wanting to check more on him...

• as much fun as these mixes are - - can anyone point me in the direction of ones with a more 'psychy-folky-post tropicalia' sound to them ... thats the Brazilian music that i really dig, that doesnt sound like anything else!!

the "Brasileiros Subter??nneos Mix" on here is a great example. or that "Votel "Brazilika" mix. more fuzz and stuff, yeah.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    as much fun as these mixes are - - can anyone point me in the direction of ones with a more 'psychy-folky-post tropicalia' sound to them ... thats the Brazilian music that i really dig, that doesnt sound like anything else!!

I'm about to drop the first in a very long series of Brazilian mixes that'll probably fit your sound a little more. I'm trying to hit all genres, but the first one definitely has more of a psych folk vibe to it. Stay tuned

• aha -- -brilliant!! can't wait.