PETITION TO REMOVE MYLATENCY AS MODERATOR (3)

2»

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    and what would be the politically correct way to say those things??

• and what would be the politically correct way to say those things??

Do they even need to be said?

Shit sounds corny and disconnected.

Do you like Hispanic stuff Jaymack?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    and what would be the politically correct way to say those things??

Do they even need to be said?

Shit sounds corny and disconnected.

Do you like Hispanic stuff Jaymack?

i'm not understanding. is it the word Hispanic that is offensive? if so i apologize, i didnt know it was a slang term. I llike all kinds of stuff from all cultures.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

is Al Pacino's portrayal as a Hispanic that tepid?

• is the word Hispanic that is offensive?

SI

Not offensive like "colored" or "oriental" but just a term that is complete bullshit. Latino would be term.

• Carlito's Way >>> Scarface

• just a term that is complete bullshit.

Why?

Why?

a term developed by the nixon admin. in the 60's as a way to categorize latinos. They chosed "hispanic" because they thought all latinos are from "hispanola" (spain).

Estas claro?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Carlito's Way >>> Scarface

HEEEE-ELL TA THA NAW.

• Carlito's Way >>> Scarface

HEEEE-ELL TA THA NAW.

^^^ conclusion based on absence of Carlito's Way airbrushed XL faux silk shirt from the local streetwear outlet ^^^^

Why?

a term developed by the nixon admin. in the 60's as a way to categorize latinos. They chosed "hispanic" because they thought all latinos are from "hispanola" (spain).

Estas claro?

Thanks, i was just interested to know why, i thought the term came before that, and included other countries on that area of Europe, but i see what you're saying.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

AGREED

• dayday 9,611 Posts

AGREED

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    ^^^CAREER CONTRARIANS^^^

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ^^^CAREER CONTRARIANS^^^
    I'm not saying that's Pacino's best role or even better than Scarface, but I dig that movie more on a whole.

^^^CAREER CONTRARIANS^^^

Scarface may be the certified hood pic, and I know you're the board's certified hood representative, but it's still an inferior movie.

• ^^^CAREER CONTRARIANS^^^

Scarface may be the certified hood pic, and I know you're the board's certified hood representative, but it's still an inferior movie.

^^^ TRANSPARENT ATTEMPT TO FOCUS ATTENTION AWAY FROM "WHO I TRUST? ME, THAT'S WHO!" STOMACH TAT ^^^

• Stomach tattoos revealed!

Your guess was close, Jonny, but it's actually a stylized "MY WORD AND MY" where both MY's form arrows that point towards...well, you get the idea.

Stomach tattoos revealed!

Your guess was close, Jonny, but it's actually a stylized "MY WORD AND MY" where both MY's form arrows that point towards...well, you get the idea.

I can't decide if the fact that someone out there has probably actually done this makes it more or less funny.

Your guess was close, Jonny, but it's actually a stylized Say hello to my LITTLE friend[/b] with arrows that point towards...well, you get the idea.

• "MY BALLS AND MY LATENCY"

Your guess was close, Jonny, but it's actually a stylized Say hello to my LITTLE friend[/b] with arrows that point towards...well, you get the idea.

or

Stomach tattoos revealed!

Your guess was close, Jonny, but it's actually a stylized OKAY I'M RE-LOADING![/b] with arrows that point towards...well, you get the idea.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

and the beautiful dialogue/lines of Pacino's character at end of the movie of him dying.

* Cue Ghostface Killah's "The Soul Controller"