PETITION TO REMOVE MYLATENCY AS MODERATOR (3)

FamousMortimerFamousMortimer 201 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
The child is clearly an unstable self servitor and probably a snitch. I am not comfortable.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    AND BAN NOZ TOO

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    NZSHADOW IS A TOY

• AND BAN NOZ TOO

Cosign. He's out of control and close to home.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    NZSHADOW IS A TOY

You have to stop beating yourself up over one bad episode

You have to stop beating yourself

WANK: I command you to.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

You have to stop beating yourself

WANK: I command you to.

It's only human to son yourself every now and again.

• How can I be banned?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    The child is clearly an unstable self servitor and probably a snitch. I am not comfortable.

...and your comfort is paramount.

• And you are...?

Please leave this discussion to people who have actually contributed to this message board.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    How can I be banned?

first you must WANK

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    And you are...?

Please leave this discussion to people who have actually contributed to this message board.

Quoting Harvey in your location doesn't count as a contribution, silly!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    YOU ARE ENTERING A WORLD OF PAIN

I found this:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    did he really delete that thread?

• Yeah I think cuz that dude FamousMortimer poasted this picture of him

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• Noz $

What would be truly gangster, if dude deleted this thread. I actually would respect the dude because it would should he obviously doesn't give a fuck about his moderateur status. It would be like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface. EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

OKAAAAAY I'M RELOADING DELETING.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    did he really delete that thread?

He's suspiciously silent for someone that didn't delete it.

If he did do it, it would be at least the third time that he's abused his moderhatter status.

Noz $

What would be truly gangster, if dude deleted this thread. I actually would respect the dude because it would should he obviously doesn't give a fuck about his moderateur status. It would be like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface. EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

LOL--wrong Al Pacino flick, my dude.

NOT GANGSTER

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Noz $

But you have to admit, it really would should.

• Noz $

NOT GANGSTER

Oh well. i hated scarface. It reminded me of one my uncles who got mad rich mad quick (and got mad broke just as fast) and was the most ANNOYING muh'fucka ever. The worst was when he would start drinking at the family parties and never would want to leave.

Aye, mira Patricio. Joo wanna know how esspensive este watcsh eees? Es rrrrrolexs.

Noz $

NOT GANGSTER

Oh well. i hated scarface. It reminded me of one my uncles who got mad rich mad quick (and got mad broke just as fast) and was the most ANNOYING muh'fucka ever. The worst was when he would start drinking at the family parties and never would want to leave.

Aye, mira Patricio. Joo wanna know how esspensive este watcsh eees? Es rrrrrolexs.

EXCEEDINGLY TENDER; FEELINGS HURT BY [i]SCARFACE[i]

• naw, more like:

TACKY-ASS FAMILY AND THEIR TACK-ASS WAYS REVEALED.

What move is that "Okay I'm re-loading" from. And to keep it music related, I've been bumping "in my lifetime this week". "Feelin' It" is still my jernt.

What move is that "Okay I'm re-loading" from.

Carlito's Way

So classic.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Carlito's Way

So classic.

Lest we not forget Benny Blanco from the Bronnnnnnx

as well as Sean Penn rocking one terrible coif

The casting in this film was pretty inspired.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Carlito's Way

So classic.

and the beautiful dialogue/lines of Pacino's character at end of the movie of him dying.

The voice-over spoken by Al Pacino as the dying Carlito, gunned down by "Benny Blanco from the Bronx" on a railway platform, is undoubtedly one of the finest voice-overs written for the postwar American screen. The opening blue credit letters superimposed on the film's black and white photography provide a stark lyrical quality to the doomed Carlito as he sees the world upside down from his stretcher while being rushed to hospital. We encounter an inverted neo-noirish black and white world of overhead strip lighting and inquisitive faces in choker close-ups worthy of Robert Frank's camera. Pacino's smoky gin-Hispanic-nuanced voice is apt for the moving Faulknerian undertones of his lyrically laconic and tragic voice-over of someone trying to escape the urban inferno of his past. The city and its menacing ambitious night creatures, just like the ambitious punk Benny Blanco (John Leguizamo) who acts as Carlito's once younger doppelganger, encircle Carlito who seeks redemption faraway from the larva evil of the streets (brilliantly rendered in an extraordinary serpentine sequence of crisscrossing Hispanics as Carlito hits the streets with his innocent young relative) on a Carribean island running a car rent business.

• I'm starting to think that annual Moderator Elections might not be a bad idea.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Carlito's Way

So classic.

and the beautiful dialogue/lines of Pacino's character at end of the movie of him dying.

The voice-over spoken by Al Pacino as the dying Carlito, gunned down by "Benny Blanco from the Bronx" on a railway platform, is undoubtedly one of the finest voice-overs written for the postwar American screen. The opening blue credit letters superimposed on the film's black and white photography provide a stark lyrical quality to the doomed Carlito as he sees the world upside down from his stretcher while being rushed to hospital. We encounter an inverted neo-noirish black and white world of overhead strip lighting and inquisitive faces in choker close-ups worthy of Robert Frank's camera. Pacino's smoky gin-Hispanic-nuanced voice is apt for the moving Faulknerian undertones of his lyrically laconic and tragic voice-over of someone trying to escape the urban inferno of his past. The city and its menacing ambitious night creatures, just like the ambitious punk Benny Blanco (John Leguizamo) who acts as Carlito's once younger doppelganger, encircle Carlito who seeks redemption faraway from the larva evil of the streets (brilliantly rendered in an extraordinary serpentine sequence of crisscrossing Hispanics as Carlito hits the streets with his innocent young relative) on a Carribean island running a car rent business.

I actually watched this last night from my DVR. I'm prolly gonna watch again when I get home and then delete it forever. I would make a copy, but it's got that damn "Encore ACTION" bug in the lower right hand side of the screen.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Carlito's Way

So classic.

I love this movie. This last blurb makes me like it less though.
    To Moark: Stop deleting threads, it's a lame thing to do.

• Pacino's smoky gin-Hispanic-nuanced voice

OOF

brilliantly rendered in an extraordinary serpentine sequence of crisscrossing Hispanics

OOF