friday AM mp3 fix

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
model 500 - time space transmat this juan atkin's produced gem is considered one of the first electro tracks ever recorded... it's legend inspired generations of detroit techno producers and directly influenced the rise of the miami bass scene. friday AM vibes, enjoy..

Comments

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    Very nice indeed...

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Very nice indeed...

glad you enjoyed.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I had always thought Cybotron's "Clear" from 1982 was considered the first electro track. Then a while back someone posted an electro track from 1981 with a yellow label that came out before Clear did. Anyone know what that track is? It sold for over $700 on the bay if I remember correctly.

• 'sharevari' by a number of names is probably what you're talking about, although 700 dollars is completely fuckin asinine for that, it's more like 100

that model 500 joint is whats up though

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    i was supposed to DJ with Juan a few months ago...He never showed up. The promoter told me he is a complete crackhead these days.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    'sharevari' by a number of names is probably what you're talking about

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    'sharevari' by a number of names is probably what you're talking about, although 700 dollars is completely fuckin asinine for that, it's more like 100

that model 500 joint is whats up though

i'm pretty sure that was it. thanks.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

i think that the world would be a better place if e-40 were to rap over this beat.

jake weezy, make it happen

• I cant get that page to open...but i'd really like this mp3. anyone have a working link?