cable tv crushes revealed

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I gotta crush on this lil lady...cute as all get out, curvy...hubba hubba...who you likin on cable?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Olivia Munn from G4 can get it.

• Options
    I gotta crush on this lil lady...cute as all get out, curvy...hubba hubba...who you likin on cable?

I bet you were a Joe man back in the day on Facts Of Life.

• Options

I like preppy girls, I was a Blair guy.

Arielle Kebbel

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• she can also cook and talk to you in italian. bonus.

• my girl's best friend is more than likely gonna be on the show and get inked by her...Im hopin to tag along with them...

Hot but im not feelin the tight jeans w/ the belly hangin over them. Get ur denim game up sis.

• yeah the muffin top is nagl. she has her good days and bad though. those long capri cigs and the scratchy voice are a bit of a turn off "dude".

yeah the muffin top is nagl. scratchy voice are a bit of a turn off "dude".

Raspy voices are

• I wish Aisha Tyler was back on The Soup

Ol girl is from the Town too.

• WHAT'S THIS LADY'S NAME, HOOK?[/b] ('cause she's so hott I don't mind repeating her photo)

Look like Hook-Up's got Ernie K-Doe's disease ("there's a certain girl I been in love with a long, long time...what's her name? Can't tell you! NOOOOOO...").

• WHAT'S THIS LADY'S NAME, HOOK?[/b] ('cause she's so hott I don't mind repeating her photo)

Look like Hook-Up's got Ernie K-Doe's disease ("there's a certain girl I been in love with a long, long time...what's her name? Can't tell you! NOOOOOO...").
    Kim Saigh....she is on the TV show "LA Ink" with the other tattooed lady in this thread...

if ya wanna holler...she owns "Cherry Bomb" a tattoo studio in Wicker Park..I hear she is there when the show takes a break

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Layla Kayleigh from G4/MTV can DEFINITELY get it.

Too bad Slater is probably tryna get at her.

- spidey

• yeah the muffin top is nagl. scratchy voice are a bit of a turn off "dude".

Raspy voices are

yeah, but homegirl is only 24...she is gonna be on some Patty and Selma level by the time she hits 30 voice-wise

Layla Kayleigh

Tanning Salon/Bronze Spray revealed.....

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Don't care.

- spidey

• if ya wanna holler...she owns "Cherry Bomb" a tattoo studio in Wicker Park..I hear she is there when the show takes a break

L.A.-based show with a Chicago co-host? Think I'll peep through the window of Cherry Bomb during summer rerun season just to see what I can see...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Olivia Munn from G4 can get it.

I did a show with ehr last month in Las Vegas. She ain't half bad

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

i think this chick is cute as hell and seems sweet, but that all over tattoo stuff is IN MY OPINION

i need to see some leg

• Kimora's looking like a drag queen!

• I dig quite a few of some already mentioned like:

Kat Von D (even though she has been accused of being an anti-semite), Coral, Oliva Munn

Some others I'd like to throw in are:

Sanaa Latham from older Nip Tuck episodes. God I love her.

and Pixie Acia from LA Ink. Man I have a huge crush on her too.

I wish I could find a better picture, one where she is wearing glasses. My only issue with her is she looks weird without makeup. Maybe its the lack of eyebrows dunno but for some reason without the makeup -- i dunno.

i'm sure there are some other women on cable shows I am missing oh well. There are a ton on Univision and Telemundo but I just don't know their names.

• YES.

• HELL YES

Cute lollipop