Indiana Jones Trailer Drops

2»

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    that iconic shot of his shadow putting his hat on

That was dope, and was the best part of the trailer. They should've cut together some action scenes from the first three films, having them all build up... and then ended with that silhouette shot. No scenes from the new film. Then the trailer would've been

And major co-signage on Mola Ram.

that was one scary motherfucker.

• corey feldman remains the only good child actor ever. No child actor has ever pulled off not being an annoying asshole like feldman did.

what about josh fenderman?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    the cgi in that trailer is horrible. BAN CGI

corey feldman remains the only good child actor ever. No child actor has ever pulled off not being an annoying asshole like feldman did. There is no excuse as to why he wasnt cast as every child in every film of the 80's, and I myself would still cast him in child roles today.

Why did they have to have that shia turd in this film? AND DON'T YOU Frickin' KNOW HE IS GOING TO BE A 'WISECRACKING YOUNG FOIL TO THE AGED JONES'!!! FURY! It is exactly the same puzzle that presented itself with Die hard 4. Here you have the return of a beloved franchise and every second of the screen time with the iconic protagonist is ruined because he has to share it with a 'wisecracking' shitface whose only purpose in the movie is to supposedly contemporise it by being 'snarky' and making references to ipods and just being a total fag! I wanted to see john mclane blowing shit up, not trading iodyne zingers with a 50 year old movie executive's idea of what today's youth is all about. FUCK TODAYS YOUTH! THEY ARE LAME! I am just about the only cool one there is.

Serious, the fact is that Hollywood is churning out these sequels, because dumb audiences will eat them up anyway. Same reason why this Pizza hut pie I bought tonight tasted like shit. Who needs quality when the people will show up anyways, that's the franchise/remake mentality.

Huge noticeable CG on the official Indy trailer doesn't show much promise. I dunno, I'm hopeful though, Harrison Fords charisma and Cate Blanchett might still be enough to carry this movie. It looks like the MPAA made them remove the guns from the first speaking shot of Indy, and placed an American flag after the Nazi scene. What the fuck does an American flag have to do with Indy? Shot at National Treasure? Escuse me? Such bullshit.

Rambo was a worthwhile sequel directed by somebody who obviously cared about not only the prior movies, but the source material. It was a fun popcorn movie that actually had DEPTH behind it. Where as Live Free or Die hard is everything I dislike about sequels, they Ape the formula, and have Bruce Willis, but it aint a goddamn Diehard movie.

- spidey

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

We have a vivid memory of attending opening day of The Phantom Menace back in 1999: As the lights dimmed, one Darth Maul groupie--who appeared to achieve his ornate facial markings through the liberal application of drugstore lipstick and black shoe polish--shouted "16 years!!!" to appreciative cheers. What followed, of course, was not just unworthy of the 16 year wait since the previous Star Wars installment, but probably not even worth the two hours it took to sit through the movie itself. You could read it on the disappointed faces of each and every man, woman, and Ewok filing out of the theater that night, some of whom are to this day traumatized by the patois-spouting duck-ape called Jar Jar Binks.

With that in mind, we now proudly present the first teaser trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Before you click play, however, humor us as we adjust our Mola Ram headdress, clear our throats, and joyously declare, "19 years!!!"

• wait a minute motherfuckers,
    the damn droids kick ass
    coroscant and yoda ... the jedi council?

ass noses.

Fatback couldn't believe his damn eyes.

Cosine this bitches,
    The Gungan King

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• traumatized by the patois-spouting duck-ape called Jar Jar Binks.

LOL. for rrrreal

despite the fucked up sterotypes of jarjar, the japanese merchant fish, and the shady semitic slave owning/merchant, i whole heartedly enjoyed the whole trilogy and rate it as good as the first trilogy.
    yeah i said it. fuck all yall

i liked xmen a lot too.shit was thorough

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    corey feldman remains the only good child actor ever. No child actor has ever pulled off not being an annoying asshole like feldman did.

what about josh fenderman?

The REAL THING is much funnier

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

traumatized by the patois-spouting duck-ape called Jar Jar Binks.

LOL. for rrrreal

despite the fucked up sterotypes of jarjar, the japanese merchant fish, and the shady semitic slave owning/merchant, i whole heartedly enjoyed the whole trilogy and rate it as good as the first trilogy.
    yeah i said it. fuck all yall

BAN!

Seriously, I cannot see how any rational adult could ever say this.

Do you even like movies?

• i whole heartedly enjoyed the whole trilogy and rate it as good as the first trilogy.

seriously my guess is you were not alive for the first trilogy.

• the cgi in that trailer is horrible. BAN CGI

corey feldman remains the only good child actor ever. No child actor has ever pulled off not being an annoying asshole like feldman did. There is no excuse as to why he wasnt cast as every child in every film of the 80's, and I myself would still cast him in child roles today.

Why did they have to have that shia turd in this film? AND DON'T YOU Frickin' KNOW HE IS GOING TO BE A 'WISECRACKING YOUNG FOIL TO THE AGED JONES'!!! FURY! It is exactly the same puzzle that presented itself with Die hard 4. Here you have the return of a beloved franchise and every second of the screen time with the iconic protagonist is ruined because he has to share it with a 'wisecracking' shitface whose only purpose in the movie is to supposedly contemporise it by being 'snarky' and making references to ipods and just being a total fag! I wanted to see john mclane blowing shit up, not trading iodyne zingers with a 50 year old movie executive's idea of what today's youth is all about. FUCK TODAYS YOUTH! THEY ARE LAME! I am just about the only cool one there is.

I fucks with this entire post.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I'll see this just for childhood memory reasons.

Indy 2 was crap. How good can it be when little kids are let down like I was.

They brought it back nicely with Indy 3 so that's enough to make me go see this new one despite the bad trailer.

Unlike Rambo which was straight dog shit on 2 and 3 and not only did I have no interest in 4 I had to explain to my 14 year old why he shouldn't care about it.

OG Star Wars > New Star Wars

The new Star Wars just had great special effect and AOTC was pretty damb good as a whole.

When people walked out of the OG Star Wars their lives changed forever. That will not happen again with any movie.