LOVE-STRUT: do u care if she's seein another dude?

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I've currently dealing with being on the "husband" end of this. Trust me, you may not be thinking about the reprocussions in the midst of hitting it, but you & YOUR WIFE could be ruining peoples lives.

• igboigbo 44 Posts
    I've currently dealing with being on the "husband" end of this. Trust me, you may not be thinking about the reprocussions in the midst of hitting it, but you & YOUR WIFE could be ruining peoples lives.

True, but stepping to someones siginificant is NAGL

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    would you step to a girl you just recently met who's

married
    ?

I've currently dealing with being on the "husband" end of this. Trust me, you may not be thinking about the reprocussions in the midst of hitting it, but you could be ruining peoples lives.

Trust
    Hope it works out for the best.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

No doubt.

But im just sayin it takes two to tango. U cant solely blame the other person.

There are many reasons why people cheat and force isnt usually one of em.

• what does it say about the lady that she would jump ships so quick?

that maybe next dude's dick game ain't that tight????

Plus aren't you LA??? You really need to step to a chick with dudes sniffing around when there's an abundance of free agent puss from Long Beach to the Valley?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    which one of these situations are you going through mandrew

i've been through all of them except #1 this month

damn homie. i would have taken a break after the first two or some shit haha

on a first date - nah

casually seeing some other dude - big deal

living with another guy - slippery but can be done

married - been there[/b]
    i meant from mandrew's two bad experiences. i agree that first/casually seeing some other dude really don't mean nothing but i wouldn't want the headache of dealing with the other two.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

No doubt.

But im just sayin it takes two to tango. U cant solely blame the other person.

There are many reasons why people cheat and force isnt usually one of em.
    agreed completely but that don't justify your part in Frickin' someone's relationship up if discovered.

what i never understood is people who go crazy on the dude/girl who their significant other gets caught cheating with but don't have the same anger directed towards their own.

• what i never understood is people who go crazy on the dude/girl who their significant other gets caught cheating with but don't have the same anger directed towards their own.

"A man can't go no farther than a woman lets him
    A man can't get her lovin' unless some woman gives it to him
    So if you see a man lying in your bed
    DON'T BLAME THE MAN"

---Roy C.[/b]

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    what does it say about the lady that she would jump ships so quick?

that maybe next dude's dick game ain't that tight????

Plus aren't you LA??? You really need to step to a chick with dudes sniffing around when there's an abundance of free agent puss from Long Beach to the Valley?

like i said... i didn't know they were seeing other folks when i met them! you can't blame meeee

also... like i said... where the single ladies at?!
    i do not find it easy meeting cool girls in this town
    on the other hand, i was in nyc a few weeks ago... WHOLE NOTHER STORY

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

i wouldnt deal with that.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

i do not find it easy meeting cool girls in this town

I can't really speak for the downtown area or from much personal experience, but that is not the first time I have heard that. But then again, I'm a short nerd who doesn't even have a social life, so what do I know. No single bitterness here, though. I have never met anyone my age in these parts who seems to have any depth or purpose whatsoever.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    where all the singles ladies at?!

Almost anywhere but here.

Well, now that the Xmas-type holidays and Valentine's Day are now safely past us, you can get into a relationship without having to buy anyone any obligatory gifts! (Sincere gifts are still optional, players.)