BATMAN RIZE

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Batman= RIZE= that is all....

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

RIZE=

that is all....

don't front p**.. you know you be krumpin in the bunny suit all day.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Batman=

Batman=

Batman=

Batman=

Batman=

Batman=

Batman=

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Batman=
    Aswellindeed.

• one of the best movies i've seen in 2005[/b]

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Batman=

Yes. Saw it twice. Quality. EXCEPT! Why is ol' girl whippin', then taking the train, then whippin' again?

Also, dude's voice as Batman is comedy. "WHAT I DEW MAKES ME WHO I AM."

Scarecrow as a villian was great. "Would you like to see my mask?"

Grade A Entertainment.

• so this Batman is actually good? I would have never imagined.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    same director as Memento..a perfect balance of a big budget movie with psychological and dark elements.

Grade A Entertainment.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't really know the comic book and full history of Batman, but what I realized during the film, and this made me like the character even more, is that he has no special powers. I love that it's a mix of gadgets, training, will and mad obsession.

Even the music was good. Still big sweeping Hollywood orchestra, but fairly dark and none of that "cue music: now you feel sad, cue music: now you feel scared, etc, etc" it was subtly scored.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    oh yeah...I want be trained by the league of shadows...those dudes are badass.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    so this Batman is actually good? I would have never imagined.

Dude, it SONS the Batman movies that came out in the 90's. It's not even the same fucking thing. Actually it's such a good movie that it could of been any type of superhero and it would of been great. (Capt-Save-A-Hoe Houtsauce84 perhaps?). I hear you though, I wouldn't of even bothered to check it out either if it wasn't for my homegirl who wanted to see it again.

P.S.
    For the first time I thought Katie Holmes looked fly.

P.P.S.

The guy who played Batman, what's up with his teeth?

The guy who played Batman, what's up with his lips[/b]?

AY YO?

What time are we meeting up with Young Satva?

U2? ToTaLlY AwEsOmE! BlUe FrOnT @ 1! SeE U ThErE! "FaNy!"

TURN ON YOUR PMS

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I thought batman was pretty good... The backstory was really well-done, the fight scenes were crazy. I kinda cringed at the really heavy-handed 9/11 imagery (standing in the rubble of a burning building tableau) and the FREEDOMSPEAK, but then I remember it's comic book fare and the effects were great, so I cut it some slack. Wifey loved it.

Katie Holmes has a crooked face, like it's been pasted on wrong.

The dude who played the doctor was perfectly cast, as were michael caine and morgan freeman.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

nothing. from where i was sitting, nothing.

i can play this ay-yo game, too.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Batman=

EXCEPT! Why is ol' girl whippin', then taking the train, then whippin' again?

Huh? Define "whippin'"

• Batman=

EXCEPT! Why is ol' girl whippin', then taking the train, then whippin' again?

Huh? Define "whippin'"

driving

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I saw batman last night and thought it was bad (ie bad). The first 15 minuets seemed so rushed. And Katie Holmes fucked it up, her acting was terrible. Her nipples in every scene was cool, but why? I don't remember Kim Bassinger or Michelle Phiffer stooping to that level.

However, I thought the League of the Shadows was a dope idea. I was routing for them, altough I knew they would not win ofcourse.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    oh yeah...I want to go to Ninja Creek Summer Camp[/b] ...those dudes are badass.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Dude, it SONS the Batman movies that came out in the 90's. It's not even the same fucking thing. Actually it's such a good movie that it could of been any type of superhero and it would of been great.

NOT better than BATMAN self-titled from '89... no one in this one is even on the same level as Nicholson

But a good film fo sho, especially on the big screen

Dude, it SONS the Batman movies that came out in the 90's. It's not even the same fucking thing. Actually it's such a good movie that it could of been any type of superhero and it would of been great.

NOT better than BATMAN self-titled from '89... no one in this one is even on the same level as Nicholson

But a good film fo sho, especially on the big screen

SOMEONE BAN THIS POPTART