Options

The unreleased new Thriller song?

edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I saw on television a commercial saying theres a song left off it in 84?anyone heard it?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Well......

On the special edition that came out about 3 years ago there was Carousel and a song for the E.T. movie done at the same time.

I was checking for this new bullshit regardless of the stupid remixes and covers.

The special ED i have has Vincent Price's unreleased verse, and very good interview w/ Quincy and Rod Temperton.

OFF THE WALL > thriller

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    there was a new song which claimed to be from the "thriller sessions" but it really sounds likeit could of been from the bad sessions or any session at that matter. what wouldve been cool would be the full version of "carousel"
    [

• cascas 1,484 Posts

OFF THE WALL > thriller

yes!

OFF THE WALL > thriller

yes!

I copped last night and its trash. all the remakes/collabos are trash.

The Motown 25 peformance is CRAZY cleen though.

The unrealeased song For All Time is

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    there was a new song which claimed to be from the "thriller sessions" but it really sounds likeit could of been from the bad sessions or any session at that matter. what wouldve been cool would be the full version of "carousel"
    [

Judging only from the samples on Amazon, the *new* track sounds very similar to "Human Nature."

A 96kbps MP3 of the full version of "Carousel" can be found at MichaelSembello.com

web page

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    A 96kbps MP3 of the full version of "Carousel" can be found at MichaelSembello.com

web page

yeah ive had that bootleg full version for a while. i dont understand why they never officIAlly released it.

• how about the PYT Original version, that track is nice sounds like a stevie wonder song to me.