calling controller7! (crazy jpeg R)

karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
is it just me or is this begging for some sort of use????

Comments

• well this board is definitely "carrying" plenty of little dudes...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

ARR OH FOCKING ELLLL!

Both of these pics = right click save as

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I've never been scared and laughed at the same time before.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• you are a monster

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

The weird limbed one is great, but this one really works because the skin tones sorta match.

Is that original picture real? What's the story with that. Is dude really like 2.5 feet tall?

• Is that original picture real? What's the story with that. Is dude really like 2.5 feet tall?

yep, its real!

Is that original picture real? What's the story with that. Is dude really like 2.5 feet tall?

Wow. He kinda looks like an Indian version of poker great Daniel Negreanu.

This is dope right here...

"My dream is to travel a lot - I want to perform in London with my idol, Jazzy-B."

Like from Soul II Soul? That would be hot. Keep on movin', don't stop, son!

He's definitely graemlin-worthy. How to work him in, though?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    These really look fake to me:

Actually, in the story that got quoted, the pictures with the big dude do look sorta suspect. The one with him in the suit standing with the cricket bat looks pretty convincing.

They say he's not quite 3 feet? That would make his boy somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 feet, no? I dunno about that. Dude is more than twice as tall as lil hommie.

• GOD

i'm dying over here

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Actually, in the story that got quoted, the pictures with the big dude do look sorta suspect. The one with him in the suit standing with the cricket bat looks pretty convincing.

They say he's not quite 3 feet? That would make his boy somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 feet, no? I dunno about that. Dude is more than twice as tall as lil hommie.

Take a ruler to your screen. He's less than twice as tall, making him under 6 ft.

• it's interesting how little man can't really make a fist. He can only do little snake hands. Or maybe that's his style.

• holy crap!

young phonics has been working out!

• this shit is legendary.

• I've never been scared and laughed at the same time before.

I can't quite say why that's so funny... it just is.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

I want this on a T-shirt