DUDE

2»

Comments

• is it because you have a podcast and put out that comp?
    i don't really get it and i don't want to

Danno - you're art is puny and weak compared to Kala's.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ^^^^^^^
    let all the assholes chime in on cue

• ive been arrested plenty of times and it is really a goal of mine to kill a cop someday. cops are honestly the scum of the earth. fuck them all

way to goal set,

• ive been arrested plenty of times and it is really a goal of mine to kill a cop someday. cops are honestly the scum of the earth. fuck them all

that's some young shit. I used to say the same thing until a cop saved my life.
    mouth to mouth???

• i think you should invest in a huge can of crisco so you can shove your hand up your ass

this thread is getting great

• One of my best friends just started dating a cop.

He is a good dude, with a master's degree, who treats her (my friend) and his constituents with the utmost respect. He has taught me a lot about police work, and helped me reach a conclusion that...

...brace yourself...

Like most things in life, some cops are good people who do their jobs well; and some are assholes, out for themselves.

• Like most things in life, some cops are good people who do their jobs well; and some are assholes, out for themselves.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    One of my best friends just started dating a cop.

He is a good dude, with a master's degree, who treats her (my friend) and his constituents with the utmost respect. He has taught me a lot about police work, and helped me reach a conclusion that...

...brace yourself...

Like most things in life, some cops are good people who do their jobs well; and some are assholes, out for themselves.

yeah... but as a general rule I still say Fuck'em!

I would have stepped to that cop if I saw that shit going on.

I'm insolent.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

...brace yourself...

Nope, they are ALL the muscle for a corrupt gang of genocide-committing, we-can-blow-up-your-world-a-million-times-over, narcissistic, imperio-capitalist scumbags.

Same goes for anyone in the military.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

...brace yourself...

Nope, they are ALL the muscle for a corrupt gang of genocide-committing, we-can-blow-up-your-world-a-million-times-over, narcissistic, imperio-capitalist scumbags.

Same goes for anyone in the military.

You're right! Why would you choose to even live in such an evil imperialist society?!?! You should probably go before 'they' get you!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    ...brace yourself...
    ...brace yourself...
    ...brace yourself...

• Fuck cops really. Their purpose in a lot of communities is to keep the youth down and even if some cops are good and some are bad... the good ones dont seem to enforce the law on the bad ones... even when its quite appearant they are breaking the law.

My sister dated a cop for a couple weeks... thet used to eat mushrooms and bar hop with the Frickin' lights on and shit.

Im not saying every cop is bad... but im definately saying most cops are/were a negative force on my world.

Then again... all that shit was formulated back east in a small town. In LA i haven't had a single problem with a cop in 3 years. Im sure i'll be begging for the cops when I get carjacked or mugged soon.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    ive been arrested plenty of times and it is really a goal of mine to kill a cop someday. cops are honestly the scum of the earth. fuck them all

And then the boss down at Taco Bell can catch lead! And that guy at the corner store who wouldn't sell you booze! And Craig because he's a jerk!

• Where's Mike Vallely when you need him?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Not skater related but DEFINITELY fucked up.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I was just watching that... CRAZY!

Cop Dumps Handicapped Person on Floor - Watch more free videos

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    "I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A f**king goldbricker. This guy f**king walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life"

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

no way. this has to be viral marketing for the clown car. someone make a graemlin of him already, to be used when someone freaks out. ie you just went "officier riveri" on me.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

uh ohhh watch out
    its the "righteous"dean of soul strut in full effect mr do gooder himself
    fyi DEAN SPAMMO1000 -the mack is 30 years old

hey guy if your gonna ride my ass and follow me around the board saying foul shit all the time i think you should invest in a huge can of crisco so you can shove your hand up your ass
    this is the 3rd or 4th unsolicited negative comment about me from you in the past week [noneof which i replied to until now]

who gives a fuck what you think???

you take yourself soooo seriously

i think you have a problem with self image and waaaay too much time on your hands

i fully realize by posting this i will upset you
    and predictably you will try and flex your pathetic perceived cyber manhood/control freak urge by banning me or limiting my posts
    but in all fairness who the fuck died and made you god?

is it because you have a podcast and put out that comp?
    i don't really get it and i don't want to

Oh snap! You win, dude! My cyber manhood has shrivelled up and I'm greasing my hand with Crisco as I type. Can you offer me some advice on improving my self-image?