Stockholm

inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Hey, I`m in Stockholm this weekend and was wondering if some of you know any good places for records? thanks in advance!

Comments

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    search function ?

and I think there are a couple of good recommendations on vg+

however, my fave in Stockholm is recordmania

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Recordmania and Snickars records are good. Worth checking out Nostalgipalatset and Stockholms Skivb??rs too. I'm terrible at giving directions though, I don't know any street names since I've never lived in Stockholm...

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    i can show you around in exchange for some illbreakbeatdramastabraers.

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    Hey, I`m in Stockholm this weekend and was wondering if some of you know any good places for records?

thanks in advance!

Dj gig?

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    Hey, I`m in Stockholm this weekend and was wondering if some of you know any good places for records?

thanks in advance!

Dj gig?

yes, with the swedish brandy camp.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

thanks in advance!

Dj gig?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Off to buy a puppy?

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/02/12/sweden.dog/index.html

(CNN) -- A Swedish appeals court has fined a kennel owner $3,100 (20,000 kronor) for refusing to sell a puppy to a woman because she is a lesbian, the state news agency said.

The 51-year-old kennel owner told the woman she did not trust homosexuals and had read that transvestites sexually abused animals, according to the TT news agency.

The news agency reported that the woman contacted the kennel, located in a suburb of the capital city Stockholm, inquiring about a puppy advertised for sale.

The woman told the kennel owner she and her partner would have plenty of time to care for the dog since both were students. But when she let slip she was a lesbian, the kennel owner -- who is also a woman -- put an end to the sale.

The court's decision on Monday upheld an earlier ruling by a district court against the kennel owner.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts

thanks in advance!

Dj gig?

when do we have our first beer at the palast this year mate? sun is shining..