yo.

classic album.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    classic album

too bad about 'i luv your girl'

^^^^^

BAN!

that's my song yo.

RADIO KIIIIIIILA BEAT THE TRACK LIKE A GORIIILLLAAAAAA.
    plus how can you not like:
    i want her in the worst way
    plus i just found out that it's her birthday

• why must hilson always be photographed peering over one of her shoulders? is this a provision of her contract?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    classic album

too bad about 'i luv your girl'

^^^^^

BAN!

that's my song yo.

RADIO KIIIIIIILA BEAT THE TRACK LIKE A GORIIILLLAAAAAA.
    plus how can you not like:

I feel bad....well not that BAD....BAD....BAD...BAD

• SensiRiderSensiRider 97 Posts
    I feel bad....well not that BAD....BAD....BAD...BAD

No doubt, those kind of touches take the song to a better level. But I think I like the radio version (aka, I believe, the "Squeaky Clean" mix) best. The little edits make the song weird in a good way. Anybody know where to get that version or whatever version they play on KMEL?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    song with kanye just leaked. get ready to hear this over & over for the next 6 months

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    joint is basically a straight up house track. i really like it & its actually rather 'forever'-like (RIP chris brown) but i kind of miss the subtle R&B approach he had on the debut -- this definitely aimed a lot more to charting & its missing something (felt this way about 'rocking that shit' also)

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    also, fav song is 'purple kisses' or maybe 'luv songs'

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Luv Songs is the business. Great song. If you eliminate the last two songs on the album, it is a modern R&B CLASSIC. Looking forward to the new LP.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    j but i kind of miss the subtle R&B approach he had on the debut

what I liked about that love-hate release, I gave up my love-hate CD to someonelse to enjoy the wrath.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Luv Songs is the business. Great song. If you eliminate the last two songs on the album, it is a modern R&B CLASSIC. Looking forward to the new LP.
    cant agree with that -- livin a lie & mama are the shit

• It's really hard for me to call a favorite. I've been f*cking with "Playing In Her Hair" for a while now. But I can't front on the first half of the album in any way.

The other new song didn't do much for me but I'm excited to hear the Kanye thing.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    kanye's verse is pretty good for what it is

• Falsetto / Purple Kisses / Fast Cars / Nikki

All 4 are my jams.