the-dream

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
great album

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• I ride for this album. Gotta check the Shawty is da Shit remix with R. Kelly as well.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i could live a great life without ever having to heAr "shawty is da shit" again.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

That's 8.5 + .5 for those that ain't mathematically aware.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    shawty is da sh-sh-sh-sh-suga honey iced tea

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

in the future shall i just give numbers in relation to 8.5, i.e. "that clipse mixtape is -2.5"

in the future shall i just give numbers in relation to 8.5, i.e. "that clipse mixtape is -2.5"

I just want to make sure the people understand what is going on here.

The game changeth before our very eyes; Shawnna has been deposed as the most important artist of the 21st century.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

"Fast Car" seems to be a gem.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

"Fast Car" seems to be a gem.
    that section
    fast car -> nikki -> she needs my love
    is my favorite part of the album

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i've been meaning to check this out for a while but just never got around to it

deej = hurricane fennessey + training wheels

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ???
    yr the one getting all excited about yet another clipse mixtape

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    where do the clipse rate on deej's rap radar?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i think they are decent and i enjoyed their last album. since it dropped, there have been many records i like just as much and more. i also enjoyed b.g. and the chopper city boyz, for ex. clipse are obscenely overrated for a couple dudes dropping generic puns about pushing coke and wearing bapes. every time i read a review of one of their records it makes me want to pull an eye out. i understand some folks really love the hip-hop yankee hotel foxtrot tho so no judgement.

• i think they are decent and i enjoyed their last album. since it dropped, there have been many records i like just as much and more. i also enjoyed b.g. and the chopper city boyz, for ex. clipse are obscenely overrated for a couple dudes dropping generic puns about pushing coke and wearing bapes. every time i read a review of one of their records it makes me want to pull an eye out. i understand some folks really love the hip-hop yankee hotel foxtrot tho so no judgement.

I fucks with this paragraph.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    HATE

• I've been in that room.

That song sucks.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    i think they are decent and i enjoyed their last album. since it dropped, there have been many records i like just as much and more. i also enjoyed b.g. and the chopper city boyz, for ex. clipse are obscenely overrated for a couple dudes dropping generic puns about pushing coke and wearing bapes. every time i read a review of one of their records it makes me want to pull an eye out. i understand some folks really love the hip-hop yankee hotel foxtrot tho so no judgement.

I fucks with this paragraph.

See? Something about Deej.... I'm his new #1 fan. I take back all the shit I ever talked about him.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i am bumping this to point out that paying attention to Justin Timberlake but not other modern R&B is RACIST

• And I'd just like to add that the happiest I've been in YEARS is driving down The Strip with my Fiance this last x-mas and "Shawty Is Da Shit" comes on the radio

• Which has little to do with The Dream but whatever. I like that song

i am bumping this to point out that paying attention to Justin Timberlake but not other modern R&B is RACIST

I am further delaying the beginning of my Friday evening to express my outrage over the suggestion that I do not ride for modern R&B.

I AM R & BAY

And I'd just like to add that the happiest I've been in YEARS is driving down The Strip with my Fiance this last x-mas and "Shawty Is Da Shit" comes on the radio

First Dance?

• And I'd just like to add that the happiest I've been in YEARS is driving down The Strip with my Fiance this last x-mas and "Shawty Is Da Shit" comes on the radio

First Dance?

Oh God it would make the wedding so dope. So Vetoed

• bringing back the shreddy krueger-style guitar solo on falsetto. i simultaneously enjoy and fear that song whenever it hits the airwaves.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this is one of the best produced records ive heard in a minute. it does the modern R&B thing nearly flawlessly. Second track is kinda boring

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    there was a decent article in the usa today about producers comin ouy w/ albums.

i wanna hear that girl who sang w/ Timberland...just the way u are shit

Herr

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Yeah for sure, Keri Hilson is the shit

Yeah for sure, Keri Hilson is the shit

FEELING HER