Uptight Anal UK Funk and Soul 45 Guys

2»

Comments

• kala, have you ever met a board admin you get along with?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

in fact within the thread you speak of I got fryer to admit that he might be gay

Dude! I picture you sitting at a computer, Vaseline tub on your left and a greased-up copy of the Source on you right, giggling maniacally as your mind grasps at the idea that someone might be gay. GAY! OOOH!

Really, are you nine-years-old? That would explain a lot, especially how you think being gay is the punchline to a joke or a well-crafted insult. Do you hold cyphers with your friends, who are probably imaginary, and spit gems like "Haha, that man is gay"?

I'd ban you for your hatefulness, but you clown yourself and that's a far more effective way to discourage ignorance and homophobia than kicking you out.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Dude! I picture you sitting at a computer, Vaseline tub on your left and a greased-up copy of the Source camera lens on you right

• that shit was hilarious, you got 'worked' 'son'

The title cyber janitor suits you

That shit is comedy. All kind of gems in that thread.

its funny how the moderator of a board like this would appear in a public forum as so childish and unprofessional.

tosspot

Fuck off back to the Young Conservative board if you don't like it here. Then you can compliment each other for not being racist, sexist or gayist........in public.

chuffed

Gangsta clothes not fitting too well?

In the other thread you wrote about a "rare ass" LP that a "broke" friend had, the same friend who "laced" you with records over the years, but he "ain't up on grails" so you "told him whats up with this here burner."

When slapped you revert to straight prose albeit with a hint of MBA marketing bullshit. Can I hazard a guess at your background?

I'm guessing white, college bound, comfortable - puts on hip-hop clothes at the weekend but that's about it. No wonder you defend Shadow so courageously - he's part of your 'tough' alter ego. How sweet.

Mix Master Manchego

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I sorta find the soft focus seductive. Does that make me gayist?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

^^^^JUST ADMITTED THAT HE MIGHT BE GAY; KALA VINDICATED!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

^^^^JUST ADMITTED THAT HE MIGHT BE GAY; KALA VINDICATED!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

so cuntly

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm glad I clicked on this thread.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts