Steady B/Cool C status..

Ayrotollah77Ayrotollah77 415 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I heard there was a stay of execution last summer..true??Also anyone know which Pennsylvania prison their locked up in?Peace-Pablo77

Comments

• Interweb has some answers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_C

Wasn't somebody doing a film about Steady B / Cool C / CEB?

Peace,

Dress

• HamHam 872 Posts
    after browsing around wikipedia on incarcerated rappers, i found out Bang em smurf is scheduled to be released from prison tomorrow.

• Wasn't somebody doing a film about Steady B / Cool C / CEB?

Peace,

Dress

Word?Thats actually why I was asking..thats been a dream project of mine for awhile..Steady B was one of my favorites..still is..

• I'll check next time I go to the Barbershop. Are you trying to write them??

I was actually thinkin of it yeah.I've been wanting to try and do a documentary on them for awhile but i've been busy finishing school for the past few years..Thanks for the info y'all,peace

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    "Vaird, an African-American woman and the single mother of two children, was the first female Philadelphia Police officer killed in the line of duty"

So to hell with both of em....... killed a sister trying to raise two kids by herself....fuck both of em....

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    "Vaird, an African-American woman and the single mother of two children, was the first female Philadelphia Police officer killed in the line of duty"

So to hell with both of em....... killed a sister trying to raise two kids by herself....fuck both of em....

Right?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I'll check next time I go to the Barbershop. Are you trying to write them??

I was actually thinkin of it yeah.I've been wanting to try and do a documentary on them for awhile but i've been busy finishing school for the past few years..Thanks for the info y'all,peace

I was sending letters back and forth with Steady B for a while several years ago...my original intent was to write an article about his situation, but he wasn't at all interested in that and pretty much wanted his info to stay secret. He did send me a picture of him and his moms, though--he says I'm the only non-family member to have a picture of him from jail. (Unfortunate Situation raer, I suppose.)

I haven't been in contact with him for a while, though, and I was never in contact with Cool C, so I don't know how he feels about an article or documentary or whatever.

• I'm not condoning what they did or anything like that I just think its a issue that people should be aware of..plus cops kill people all the time and get away with it..Does'nt make killing a cop right but, hazard of the job..

• I'm not condoning what they did or anything like that I just think its a issue that people should be aware of..plus cops kill people all the time and get away with it..Does'nt make killing a cop right but, hazard of the job..

Why should people be aware of this issue? What is the issue anyway.

Why should people be aware of this issue? What is the issue anyway.

yea? haha. This is retarded.

• maybe not an issue but an interesting story..but I guess i'm retarded so fuck it..

• I'm not condoning what they did or anything like that I just think its a issue that people should be aware of..plus cops kill people Black People all the time and get away with it..Does'nt make killing a cop right but, hazard of the job..

what was the point of that? cops protect black people too.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I'm not condoning what they did or anything like that I just think its a issue that people should be aware of..plus cops kill people Black People all the time and get away with it..Does'nt make killing a cop right but, hazard of the job..

As long as we can hate all cops equally.

• I'm not condoning what they did or anything like that I just think its a issue that people should be aware of..plus cops kill people Black People all the time and get away with it..Does'nt make killing a cop right but, hazard of the job..

You sound White, and NOT[/b] from an actual city.

You sound White, and NOT[/b] from an actual city.

how about the two of you guys call the Guardian Angels, and not the cops, next time you get mugged, assaulted, raped, etc.

• Send mail to Steady B at

SCI Houtzdale
    Warren McGlone Inmate# DD6864
    P.O. Box 1000
    Houtzdale, PA 16698-1000

To contribute to Cool C???s defense, please contact:
    Christopher Roney Defense Fund
    c/o Willie & Barbara Roney and Eric Ponder
    P.O. Box 28101
    Philadelphia, PA 19131

Peace
    Hawkeye

• ScottScott 420 Posts

Gotta love the multitude of Philly-style beards in that clip.

• how about the two of you guys call the Guardian Angels, and not the cops, next time you get mugged, assaulted, raped, etc.

yeah the Cops always are a big help in those cases..What world do you live in?cops don't solve shit..ya' betta off going for self.

• Send mail to Steady B at

SCI Houtzdale
    Warren McGlone Inmate# DD6864
    P.O. Box 1000
    Houtzdale, PA 16698-1000

To contribute to Cool C???s defense, please contact:
    Christopher Roney Defense Fund
    c/o Willie & Barbara Roney and Eric Ponder
    P.O. Box 28101
    Philadelphia, PA 19131

Peace
    Hawkeye

Thanks Hawkeye-P77

what was the point of that? cops protect property[/b].

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    three motherfucking thieves go out to rob a bank.... a female gets killed doing her job... and motherfuckers want to write them.....shit is nonesense..fuck whether or not she was a cop...she was a person first and both Steady B and Cool C are were they should be..........fuck outta here hells yeah.