Five.

2»

Comments

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    1.It's a beautiful day (see nzshadow's thread)
    2.Got 2 nice high quality fragrances to accompany the spring weather

3.New Viktor & Rolf jacket looking good
    4.Japanese eye candy thread
    5.It's friday!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

seriously? isn't that like a $450 bottle of cologne?

seriously? isn't that like a $450 bottle of cologne?

The 250ml one in the picture is, I'm getting the 50ml bottle which is $165. Still on the expensive side, but I got a couple of samplers of it now which are running out and I really like this scent.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I wanna try the Neroli Portofino, where'd you get your samplers at?

• but it gets down to freezing or below at night

I think it's been above freezing for a total of 12 hours this year so far.

Makes me glad I moved to philly.

Escapist!!! It's gonna be -15 on sunday. godbless minnesota

I wanna try the Neroli Portofino, where'd you get your samplers at?

La Rinascente in Milan. I think there's a list of retailers on Tom Ford's site. Yeah Neroli Portofino sounds good, haven't tried it though. I also wanna try Moss Breches, Amber Absolute, Oud Wood and Noir de Noir.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

3. parents

im talking to my dad more now than i ever have in my life i think, which is nice because things have always seemed kinda awkward between us. plus big ups to him for getting me that $$$$! and my mom is great too. i love her so much. a big help throughout my whole life as she is probably one of the most understanding people ive ever met.

Its weird how your relationship with your parents changes once you get older. I like hanging out with my dad now. In highschool I never would have thought that was possible. But now I see my dad as a cool guy.

Back when I was in high school, my dad and I were damn near enemies. When I was in college, things weren't a whole helluva lot better. But now? We're totally cool. We've both mellowed out and can just accept each other as people, which means I can now see what a good guy my dad is.

Plus, he's way into me being a DJ, whereas before he really didn't like it. Every time my birthday or Christmas rolls around, he's asking me what equipment I need.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    1) Finally, halfway through my second quarter, i'm starting to feel like I can speak um pequino de Portugu??s. Of course this still means I'm behind the rest of the class, most of whom are already fluent Spanish speakers, but it's getting there.

2) My Valentine's Day date speaks Portuguese and has got it goin' on.

3) Finally, after a goddamn year, I'm setup properly to make beats and mixtapes. It cost me a lot of money to do it right, but it's exactly how I want it and "I wouldn't change a thing, if I had to live my life all oooover..."

4) I've been clearing out my crates and realizing just how much more I know about records now than a year ago, and that I've really started to understand my own tastes. Now the only issue is trying to get some money for these five boxes of crap records.

5) I realized after yet another campus hip-hop event with no monitors, organization, competent sound guy, or real attendance, that I am done with bullshit gigs, forever, unless I am getting paid well.

• um pouquinho[/b] de Portugu??s

E boa sorte on your date!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    um pouquinho[/b] de Portugu??s

E boa sorte on your date!

Obrigado!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    I'm not as adventurous as the rest of you, it seems, but I'm happy with my life and here's what's going on with me:

Music classes on Wednesdays: I haven't been to classes in a while and I really need to step my music knowledge up quite a bit beyond the basics. I tried learning chords, form, sight reading and polyrhythmic theory on my own, but I think I need formal education just for the fun of it to make it stick. Plus I feel need to, for the first instance in quite some time, interact with people my own age who have similar interests.

Reuniting with some people from my youth due to them, via a Google search, seeing a Waxidermy review I did last year. I'm kind of embarassed of the person I was in my junior high and high school days, so I hope they see me as a different person

Bought a bike: Got a nice mountain bike for $50. Gives me a great chance to fit in some exercise into my daily schedule while listening to some records I put into my iPod

Slowly but surely disciplining myself to get on a solid practice schedule with the drums and learning rudiments. I'm much better than I was 6 months ago, that's for sure, in my humble opinion.