Can we get a new NAGL graemlin please?

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• dude, looking plastic is definitely a good look in the cero ocho.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    WTF is THAT? I seriously thought she was next to a mannequin.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

• hahaha

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    looks like somebody let some skid marks on the side of a mannequins head, then took the darkest shit of all time right on top.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    why are you guys talking like there's a dude in that
    picture of a cute girl?

• It looks like he airbrushed his arm man

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    WHO THE HELL ARE THESE KIDS?

• in all seriousness do US Strutters actually see characters like this and the NAGL guy (and his crew) out in the "skreets" and or clubs?

• in all seriousness do US Strutters actually see characters like this and the NAGL guy (and his crew) out in the "skreets" and or clubs?

I've never seen them and the level of over-the-top orange in some of these pics makes me think they've been digitally manipulated. really I can't see how some of these dudes could walk down the street without someone asking if they needed help or asking to pose in a picture with them.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    in all seriousness do US Strutters actually see characters like this and the NAGL guy (and his crew) out in the "skreets" and or clubs?

I thought it was a European phenomenon.

• there's got to be youtube footage somewhere if this phenomenon actually exists. seriously a lot of the pics look really photoshopped.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

people are kinda eggagerating with the hatt...its a poorly lit pic, with too much brightness contrast, greyscaling the color in photoshop confirms this...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    really I can't see how some of these dudes could walk down the street without someone asking if they needed help or asking to pose in a picture with them.

First Strutter to get a real photo with one of these creatures will be my hero.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i think he rubbed off on that girls cheeks

• people are kinda eggagerating with the hatt...its a poorly lit pic, with too much brightness contrast, greyscaling the color in photoshop confirms this...

You, good sir, just made my day. Thank you!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    in all seriousness do US Strutters actually see characters like this and the NAGL guy (and his crew) out in the "skreets" and or clubs?

Where are all these orange kids?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    whats up with your boys dimples on either side of his lips? hes for sure an alien

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    really I can't see how some of

You are right. Look at the back of his neck. The pixels are clearly different from elsewhere in the photo, it looks like someone took the smudgetool accross it.

• really I can't see how some of these dudes could walk down the street without someone asking if they needed help or asking to pose in a picture with them.

watch any episode of the tv series "growing up gotti"

peace, stein. . .

• really I can't see how some of these dudes could walk down the street without someone asking if they needed help or asking to pose in a picture with them.

watch any episode of the tv series "growing up gotti"

peace, stein. . .

those dudes definitely have the over-tan thing going on, and they resemble the original douchebag spiky hair headband dudes that started this internet phenomenon.

but the orange schitt is a next level that has been achieved with photoshop.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    really I can't see how some of

You are right. Look at the back of his neck. The pixels are clearly different from elsewhere in the photo, it looks like someone took the smudgetool accross it.

yeah, his neck looks janky. And the stripes look a little too.

I think there's some tomfoolery going on here. So no. No graemlin change.

Unless someone can prove to the contrary, those prom photos of the Loompah brothers look pretty legit, especially since there are multiple series of them with the same sunburned-ass look. Can someone bring those back?

• fine he was photoshopped, but plaese to explain that shirt and haircut...that little shiny lump on top of his head?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    fine he was photoshopped, but plaese to explain that shirt and haircut...that little shiny lump on top of his head?

I would guess that it's also some photoshop chicanery. although if you refer to Controller 7's face-melting A.T.C.O. thread, you'll see that faux-hawk is still in effect with many Euro-based (or so we've surmised) guido-types.