ROC BOYS

Tonearm_RobberyTonearm_Robbery 699 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Does the instramental exist on vinyl?Many thanks.

Comments

• Does the instramental exist on vinyl?

Many thanks.

not on commercial vinyl - that i know of. radio and street version is all we're getting now! bastards.

Many thanks.

not on commercial vinyl - that i know of. radio and street version is all we're getting now! bastards.

Any links? I'll take a WL/Boot if it's out there.

• This is a file, right?

Good looking on this, but I was needing vinyl.

Thanks anyway.

Many thanks.

My bad. I misread your answer.

Yeah, all I can find on vinyl is the official 12" (Clean & Dirty), the LP and the Accapella.

Thanks for the effort anyway.

Many thanks.

My bad. I misread your answer.

Yeah, all I can find on vinyl is the official 12" (Clean & Dirty), the LP and the Accapella.

Thanks for the effort anyway.

yeah its kinda fucked up, i went to buy this single and the blue magic single too but they both just had the radio and street... i just bought the album instead.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I don't know why they put out singles like that?? I want street, Instrumental and Acc. Or at least a different song on the flip. Not Two sides the same or just street/radio versions.
    I mean come on give the 12" heads some love.
    One of my fav songs on the album for sure. I gotta track down that 7"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I don't know why they put out singles like that?? I want street, Instrumental and Acc. Or at least a different song on the flip. Not Two sides the same or just street/radio versions.
    I mean come on give the 12" heads some love.

All the suspect-ass tracklistings on major label 12"s over the past year or so are probably intended to kill any remaining interest - budgets are tightening as sales drop, and vinyl is becoming more expensive to manufacture/ship while emailing MP3s to DJs is practically free...

One of my fav songs on the album for sure. I gotta track down that 7"

Has Daptone not done another pressing yet?