IN THE MODERN ROOM 2

JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
My friend Brad just did a mix for my site. Sequel to In The Modern Room, which has been my most favorite mix of the last few years. If you're not familiar with Brad Hales, GET FAMILIAR NOW. Brad Hales - In The Modern Room 2 Friends I'm looking for more mixes. Soulhawk, I'm talking to you!Enjoy, suggestion, Step one: first you grab honey by the waistStep two: then you move at a ghetto paceStep three: then ya look her dead in the faceStep four: now its time to leave this place

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Oh snap! Didn't realize Brad had been working on this. Volume One is one of my favorite mixes ever.

DON'T SLEEP PEOPLE!!!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Good stuff.

thanks

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    Oh snap! Didn't realize Brad had been working on this. Volume One is one of my favorite mixes ever.

DON'T SLEEP PEOPLE!!!

I didn't realize he was working on volume 3, which I just got in my inbox.

• at its truest, this shit is life-affirming. been waiting to hear vol. 2. sharp design to boot. my favorite jam from ITMR1 was "ain't nothing like the love."

ON THE STAGE OF LIFE =

• The internet is small.

I just DL'ed this from a blog yesterday that I didn't even know was 'Strut-related!

• rookrook 357 Posts

DON'T SLEEP PEOPLE!!!

plaese to poast mpfree. so that i can use my int. explorer view source skills

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

I'm getting familiar, and this shit is hot. Unfortunately, I think I'm developing a taste for disco-tinged Northern soul. And with a recession coming up.

• I think I'm developing a taste for disco-tinged Northern soul

• Thx for putting this up. Love this. Loved the 1st too. Willie Pickett is killer like everything on here so far... The trey j's is a killer too... shame i had to sell mine.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Damn, after listening to this one, it's right up there with the first ITMR for me. Where are all these records!

Thanks a lot for posting this up.