paging HarveyCanal...

2»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    it's acknowledged that flouride is added to tap water by many municipalities to reduce tooth decay.

Why not put soap in tap water to reduce B.O.

Exactly. Note that the dentist puts flouride gel into those teeth molds, and tells you not to swallow it. If you were supposed to ingest it, he'd just give you a flouride smoothie and send you on your way.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i remember from like kindergARDEN THRrough like 5th grade, right after the pledge of allegience and moment of silence, the nurse would come in to our class everyday or once a week, and the whole class would, if i remember correctly, gargle on some pink flouride and spit it back into this little cup. or did we swallow it? either way it was weird. they coulda been feeding us anything.

• the dentist

man what the fuck is that?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yeah right, flouride is in the water for your teeth. That's why when you go to the dentist and they give you a flouride treatment, they give you a tall glass of fouridated water to drink. No, they apply the flouride to the surface of your teeth with exact instructions not to swallow any of it. Flouride is an industrial by-product and the first time it was used in anyone's water supply was when the Nazis fed it to those held in their concentration camps. Surely, they were looking out for tooth decay.

And the reason why I brought flouride up is to point out that our government is bold as fuck when it comes to poisoning us. There is no need for them to hide what they are doing because they are just going to do it anyway. Whether you believe chemtrails as a, b, or c...it's not like they aren't right up there in the sky for all of us to see.

And for the millionth time, I don't see the point in giving the US government the benefit of the doubt when they have such a track record of screwing people over for sport.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the dentist

man what the fuck is that?

It's the CIA codename for tooth assassin

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Me and Harvey vs. the world. Who'd have thunk it.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    flouride
    WATER+FLOURIDE=WATER

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

And the reason why I brought flouride up is to point out that our government is bold as fuck when it comes to poisoning us. There is no need for them to hide what they are doing because they are just going to do it anyway. Whether you believe chemtrails as a, b, or c...it's not like they aren't right up there in the sky for all of us to see.

Thank you for proving my point. The government is bold as fuck when it comes to poisoning us. (Also when it comes to killing Haitians.)

Thus if the government was poisoning us with chemtrails they would just say so. What are you going to do about it you can't even get them to stop putting flouride in the water or hormones in the milk or killing Hatians.

By the way Portland Oregon tap water has no flouride. Suck on that.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    BUMP.