> KZSC Santa Cruz Spring Record Swap - May 17th

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited January 2008 in Announcements
Just giving everyone the early heads up that our spring record show is happening on May 17th - mark your calendars, and let me know if you want to sell - 4x8 tables are $35 for one, $60 for two.Strutters are all encouraged to come and get in early. The last show was real fun and since we have more time to plan and promote this year's event, we're hoping to do it bigger and better. For finds and stories from last year, click here for a sip of the juice. Spread the word to people you know, and if you've got any questions get at me on the PM or by email at [email]brendanib@gmail.com[/email]

Comments

• shit.

i won't be able to come this time. i'll probably get to the one next fall though.

have fun with that.

btw ucsc is one of the most beautiful campus' i've ever seen. first time i'd been there. it's like a university in the middle of yosemite!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Too bad you won't be able to make it Dave.

Yes, UCSC is beautiful and I try to appreciate it as much as I can, even when I can't stand school or the city of Santa Cruz.

I said this last time but anyone who is coming should make it up to moonrocks after the show for some 360 degree views of the mountains and ocean.

Bumping this up for those who might not have seen it.

We are doing it big this time. I just got flyers printed and will be at KUSF, Buena Park, and that San Jose Toy thing to distribute them and spread the word.

Remember, it's free admission and strutters can come through early before the Santa Cruz crusty dudes and Jamiroquoi look-alikes arrive.

Another bump. If you are interested in selling, let me know. This is a real good way to get rid of cheap records as it is not just a gripfest like KUSF (no diss).

Spread the word peoples.

Going down a few weeks from now! We're promoting the event through Streetlight in Santa Cruz, so everyone who buys anything for the next three weeks there will get a flyer for the event. Turnout should be good, hope to see some of y'all there.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Hey let's make a day of it... I'm sure the weather will be nice. We can scout some college girls and hit up one of the bars by the beach for some afternoon cocktails. Doesn't have to be ALL about records

I'm saying though, come down and enjoy the beautiful weather down here.

Less than a week to go. Gonna be a lot of fun and a lot of records. I have nine boxes of stuff to get rid of before I move and I know that the one and only DJ Ferrari will be bringing heat, and Plkbryn will be selling more records I never heard of.

Rumor has it that DJ Om will be in selling and maybe drag Jinx down here with him.

It's all going down tomorrow!

Call me if you get lost or need to get in before 10 AM, (510) 332-5466.

See y'all there.