NEW JIGGA MAN

Comments

• Rapping is good as usual, but the beat sounds like an old Neptunes track, and the hook is kinda boring.

This transition that came up is pretty interesting, though.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Sounds like a Timbaland track actually.

• Sounds like a Timbaland track actually.

That's what I read somewhere.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    real talk ny says:

OK ILL GIVE IT TO EM HE GRREAT HE A LEGEND BUT IF THIS OLD ASS NIGGA DONT STOP RAPPIN FOREAL HOV DONT FUCK UP THE LEGACY U LOOKING LIKE JORDAN ON THE WIZ HANG UP THE JERSEY U HAD YO ERA BOW OUT

Dam will ya niggaz hop off of jay this site is full of male fuckin groupies suckin anotha mans dick jay did fall off and its a shame cuz he still is 1 of the best rappers but his old ass is getting comical now this niga gon be 60 fuckin yearz old still rappin lol i can see it now ya not getn paid to suck his dick so stop im not getn paid 2 leave this comment so on that not im out

HOVA DA FUCKN GOD!!!! TIMBO DA KING,SHOWN???HOW IT SHOULD BE DOWN???.???ask THESE NIGGAZ HOW THEY GONE EAT W/OUT ME???LOL???.DAM DIS NIGGA IS NICE???DAM BIG WTF,U SUPPOSE TO BE HERE KILLIN DA GAME W/ UR BOY JAY-Z???..JAY-Z=GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• phill have you been reading sohh?

anyways , yes it is timb... and uhh my only comment is who keeps telling you the whisper whiny rap is better then what you were doing your whole career?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    OK ILL GIVE IT TO EM HE GRREAT HE A LEGEND BUT IF THIS OLD ASS NIGGA DONT STOP RAPPIN FOREAL HOV DONT FUCK UP THE LEGACY U LOOKING LIKE JORDAN ON THE WIZ HANG UP THE JERSEY U HAD YO ERA BOW OUT

My point exactly.

American Gangster is not aging well.....I can imagine what Kingdom Come was sounding like.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i wanted to rip clues fuckin face off by the middle of the song.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU MARBLE MOUTHED MUPPET LOOKIN MUTHAFUCKA!!!!

• this shit just sounds tired

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dam will ya niggaz hop off of jay this site is full of male fuckin groupies suckin anotha mans dick jay did fall off and its a shame cuz he still is 1 of the best rappers but his old ass is getting comical now this niga gon be 60 fuckin yearz old still rappin lol i can see it now ya not getn paid to suck his dick so stop im not getn paid 2 leave this comment so on that not im out

PLAGIARISM! That's a direct quote from my doctoral thesis. Dude will be hearing from my lawyers.

• Dam will ya niggaz hop off of jay this site is full of male fuckin groupies suckin anotha mans dick jay did fall off and its a shame cuz he still is 1 of the best rappers but his old ass is getting comical now this niga gon be 60 fuckin yearz old still rappin lol i can see it now ya not getn paid to suck his dick so stop im not getn paid 2 leave this comment so on that not im out

PLAGIARISM! That's a direct quote from my doctoral thesis. Dude will be hearing from my lawyers.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

My point exactly.

American Gangster is not aging well.....I can imagine what Kingdom Come was sounding like.

LOLLERCITYBOYZ

• "I got Basquiats in the lobby to my spot"

not really feeling this track, but I like thinking about the prospect of grown n cultured rappers. what if he DOES keep rapping into his 60's... could be kinda

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

My point exactly.

LOLLERCITYBOYZ

NY/ATL STAND UP.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    "I got Basquiats in the lobby to my spot"

not really feeling this track, but I like thinking about the prospect of grown n cultured rappers. what if he DOES keep rapping into his 60's...

Yeah, it's intriguing until I start to picture him buying a vineyard in Ojai valley and rapping extensively about the progress of his cabernet sauvignon grapes and shit. Or about his investment portfolio. "Business As Usual 2020?" I dunno.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    what if he DOES keep rapping into his 60's... could be kinda

Bad comparison.

• It's okay, sounds like a lesser version of Slim Thugg's "I ain't heard of that".

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

Yeah, it's intriguing until I start to picture him buying a vineyard in Ojai valley and rapping extensively about the progress of his cabernet sauvignon grapes and shit.
    that is exactly when it gets intriguing.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "I got Basquiats prints in the lobby to my spot"

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    i picked up the american gangster LP cuz i said what the hell, and many of the tracks were pretty cool, IMO. it was definitely far better than kingdom come (maybe thats not saying much?). but i was enjoying it mostly.

as far as an 'old timer' whos consistently killin it, ive gotta say Ghost... 3 LPs in 2 years, and theyre all good! that 'celebrate' track on the new one is nice.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

not really feeling this track, but I like thinking about the prospect of grown n cultured rappers. what if he DOES keep rapping into his 60's...

Yeah, it's intriguing until I start to picture him buying a vineyard in Ojai valley and rapping extensively about the progress of his cabernet sauvignon grapes and shit. Or about his investment portfolio. "Business As Usual 2020?" I dunno.

• "I got Basquiats prints in the lobby to my spot"

PRINTS?

Baller status: Revoked.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    "I got Basquiats prints in the lobby to my spot"

PRINTS?

Baller status: Revoked.

he means his fingerprints.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Didn't he also boast about his Basquiats on the track that he did with Lupe Fiasco (the one where he embarassingly described himself as an "artiste")?

• I'd say having a lobby is baller enough; I wouldn't muck it up with some Basquiats. (fivepager!)

"rap is my hobby/my house got a lobby"

• what if he DOES keep rapping into his 60's... could be kinda

Isn't Chuck D almost in his sixties? He seems like a rapper whose voice and style might age well.