Options

illmonstu for dummies (RR)

edited January 2008 in Strut Central
sorry about the last post soulstrut.grabbed some rock off of a really clean girl. she was nice. i didnt see any prices anywhere. will you help me appraise these:> > > > Blonde Redhead - La Mia Vita Violenta> > Blonde Redhead - Melody of Certain Damanged Lemons> > Blonde Redhead - Fake Can Be Just As Good> > Blonde Redhead - Melodie Citronique> > Blonde Redhead - Misery Is A Butterfly> > Blonde Redhead - An Expression of the Inexpressable> > Mirah - you think it is like this but it is really like this> > Mocket - Fanfare> > Mocket - Bionic Parts> > Pounding Serfs - s/t (still sealed)> > The Softies - Holiday in Rhode Island> > Numbers - In My Mind All The Time> > The Rondells - The Fox> > Sub Debs - She's So Control> > Slumber Party - s/t (#227/500) Dulc-i-tone cheers!

Comments

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Я один из ста тысяч чеченцев в Москве. Ещё здесь живёт тридцать тысяч ингушей. Мы составляем примерно один процент московского населения. При этом мало кто из москвичей в принципе понимает, как мы выглядим, и что отличает нас от других "черножопых".

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Wow, yet another lilmonstu classic!

Tell me, how do you know the girl was clean?

I'm still boggled by your posting style...actually more by the content. How old are you?

And yo, I think your indie rock records are worth about $1 each, I'll buy them from you and pay for shipping if you want, thanks!

• Options

and yo, I think your indie rock records are worth about $1 each, I'll buy them from you and pay for shipping if you want, thanks

do think they would be worth more on ebay?

what about trade?

thanks

Quite frankly, I christen lilmonstu as:

of the record game!

and yo, I think your indie rock records are worth about $1 each, I'll buy them from you and pay for shipping if you want, thanks

what about trade?

thanks

They will be worth less on eBay, especially the way vinyl >> cash >> euros have been exchanging lately. I tried to bid on a concrete blonde lp and was shocked to realize that they were selling for mere rubles, not even rupees or pesos would be accepted via paypal. Talk about the market for vinyl deflating!

I am determined to win it for 99 cents, so I think paying you a dollar is more than fair. I know your local record store will probably offer you 50 cents, no joke.

I'd be happy to cut you a money order or cashier's check if you prefer to save on paypal fees. Please private message me and I'm sure we can work something out. This way, you can make a hefty profit and buy some more beer.

Cheers,
    Mylatency

what about trade?

thanks

Quite frankly I will send you $20 for those worthless indie rock records. I have a feeling I am doing you a favor by keeping you out of trouble with the authorities (and your fellow ex-college radio station peers) for trying to enter the "Record game" in the greater Davis area. You will thank me later for keeping you out of jail from the craigslist vinyl want ad police!

Trust me,
    Mylatency

KISS THE RING, BATCHES:

LIL'MONSTU 2008 EDITION, HOLLA. I CRAKKED DA CODE!!!!!!!

• Options
    i think i can get $3/ per clean disk of indie off the restless natives. this helps me with gas and time and food and opportunity costs.

by the way, i was delighted by your previous comments but the "wild things" picture is truly

thank you

i think i can get $3/ per clean disk of indie off the restless natives. this helps me with gas and time and food and opportunity costs.

by the way, i was delighted by your previous comments but the "wild things" picture is truly

thank you

Awesome, good luck with your vinyl ventures. If you are unable to sell the records, you can always hit me up. $3 is a little high but I'm always looking to help a college dude out. Gas time and food, right?

Fun fact, did you know the one and only DJ Shadow was is an alumni of your school and campus radio station? No joke! Do a little search for "solesides" and the history of that 90s indie hip hop label.

lilmonstu

grabbed some rock off of a really clean girl. she was nice.

Did you buy some crack cocaine off of her or did you mean the records?

• Options
    i've heard. i felt special playing "songs of innocence" on the air. and dj promo added to the effect. i was feelin it.

NOTABLE AND QUOTABLE:

i think i can get $3/ per clean disk of indie off the restless natives

CAN I GET A WILD THINGS "MAX" GRAEMLIN WITH HIM SAYING THIS QUOTE? I WILL PAY MAYBE 3 PESOS FOR THIS, YES.

LILMONSTU 4 PRESIDENT!

• is this a visible PM session? It's like you two are getting to know eachother and we're all watching.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It's like you two are getting undressed and we're all watching.

i've heard. i felt special playing "songs of innocence" on the air. and dj promo added to the effect. i was feelin it.

Absolutely lovely! ...And with that little gem unearthed, I bid you adieu, mr. small monster...

I leave you in the care of the wolves that are the early rising east coast hatteury edition/desk. I have no doubt you will surely fend off any further attacks, inquiries, and analysis of your attempts at vinyl excavations (aka tomfoolery) in the greater Davis area with great misfortune.

Good night and good luck!

-M

mere rubles, not even rupees or pesos would be accepted via paypal

is this a visible PM session? It's like you two are getting to know eachother and we're all watching.

If you guys can't appreciate quality humor/history in the making, I don't know what to say/do anymore.

frickn crabs

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    you chased the poor kid out of his own thread, moark.

you chased the poor kid out of his own thread, moark.

Actually, doing a little research, I'm starting to think lilmonstu = Superpoaster alias...I could be wrong though.

• deeseldeesel 61 Posts
    i think i can get $3/ per clean disk of indie off the restless natives. this helps me with opportunity costs[/b].
    I'm interested as to what other activities you're sacrificing to make record moves. I'm afraid that selling these records may net you a positive accounting profit, but a negative economic profit.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    It's like you two are getting undressed and we're all watching.

I seriously just spit my coffee out on the screen... well done SOI

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Mylatency sounds like he's obsessed with lilmonstu. I mean, a whole "illmonstu for dummies" thread? Just saying...

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Mylatency sounds like a real big fan of lilmonstu. Lilmonstu must really be the shit to get his own thread.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

grabbed some rock off of a really clean girl.

Is there really much clean about this type of party?

pm or not Im amused