That new Souljah Boy record...

40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Yah Bitch Yah!

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Listen, Soul. I gotta tell you that Crank Dat was so bad it's good. I don't think I'm able to say that about this quite yet.

• YAH BITCH YAH!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    My wife's daughte rmade me listent o this on her MP3 player the other day. All i could do was go "oohhh!! Oohh"!!" continuously while listening to it. I have no idea what the hell this song is about thought.

i thought I heard the word 'crack' in there somewhere.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    L8 pass, mayne, but the version you posted is actually the original version that they produced, quite stunning in the jarring distored bass homemade arena. Came out about a year ago now?

YAAHH YAAHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm much more a fan of this piece of art than the cleaned up yaahhh trick version.

My wife's daughte rmade me listent o this on her MP3 player the other day. All i could do was go "oohhh!! Oohh"!!" continuously while listening to it. I have no idea what the hell this song is about thought.

Collipark was a genius for signing this kid and raking it in off ringtones. Who'da thunk DJ Smurf was a genius?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Listen, Soul. I gotta tell you that Crank Dat was so bad it's good. I don't think I'm able to say that about this quite yet.
    you will come around!

this song makes me wish i was in high school

you will come around!

this song makes me wish i was in high school

I wonder how often teachers have to hear kids scream "yaahhhh yahhhh" at them now, haha. I'm guessing the problem is more rampant in junior high/middle school.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    throw some ds video following the new version of this song is so necessary

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    throw some ds video following the new version of this song is so necessary
    yah that too, first time i heard soulja boy was when someone linked me to the original of that shit on his myspace.

• dudes, where were you 3 or 4 weeks ago when we were talking about this?

I've tried to tell my girlfriend about "yahh trick yahhh" and how you use the phrase and how it's funny, but I get straight cold clowned everytime with a "that's dumb" gasface.

• jeez is this really happening again?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

i thought I heard the word 'crack' in there somewhere.

your missus kid listens to that? Pretty raw and ignorant rap shit...

Kinetic...i suggest you steal her Ipod and fill it up with some dope tracks...save the poor girl....

thats the type of song I would pump if im chilling with the boys drunk, with no mums, wifes, g/f or little kids around..... hehehehe

Does this one come with a dance too?