Ryan Leslie - Diamond Girl

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

I predict this will be a hit.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah, ive been playin this for the girls for a couple months. there's a kanye remix as well.
    it hasnt caught on yet, but who knows.

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

this song is some good shit. produced it himself, too!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    The beat is

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i'm fascinated by the thought process of people that consciously decide to wear sunglasses indoors.

this song is lava.
    what do you guys think of i15 "lost in love"?

• hadn't heard this one yet. cosign on the hotness. dude is a nasty producer. cool to see that making of too.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i thought this was going to be a remake of the freestyle tune.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    i thought this was going to be a remake of the freestyle tune.

Hahaha that shit used to get played at every house party back in the day.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    yea this is a dope track....hope it blows up properly!

wicked production.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yea this is a dope track....hope it blows up properly!

wicked production.

It's one of the biggest tracks in the UK right now. Not meaning anything, but the potential is there.

RL produced Cassie's Me and You, so I don't doubt this could blow up major.

• this some kufi catnip.

day

I got some other ryan leslie 12''s that where pretty dope. Even this old joint with Snoop Dog.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    that old joint with snoop was my jam.

diamond girl has been around for a while too, i already thought it's never coming out officially.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    i'm fascinated by the thought process of people that consciously decide to wear sunglasses indoors.

this song is lava.
    what do you guys think of i15 "lost in love"?

He's got to wear sunglasses.....dude is gooooofy looking without em. Talented though.

That I-15 is basura........can't believe that's the first thing Polow came with...

• Diamond girl is good, but i like "used 2 be" a little bit more. I would post but my mp3 is only 160 kbps and I don't feel like ripping my 12"

• ryan leslie's video blog on youtube, or whatever, is some of the most egotistical, solipsitic capturings of someones daily life i've ever seen. there are tons of thirty second clips of him getting promoted by p. diddy in business meetings and then smiling at the camera, which he's holding, then posting it later that day ect. i can't help but see that dude as a complete turd, regardless of his music. the two, of course aren't unitary and don't have to be necessarily assoicated, but damn that guy is a douche bag.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    ryan leslie's video blog on youtube, or whatever, is some of the most egotistical, solipsitic capturings of someones daily life i've ever seen. there are tons of thirty second clips of him getting promoted by p. diddy in business meetings and then smiling at the camera, which he's holding, then posting it later that day ect. i can't help but see that dude as a complete turd, regardless of his music. the two, of course aren't unitary and don't have to be necessarily assoicated, but damn that guy is a douche bag.

yeah, that was the impression I got. The beat is dope tho.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    good album from the d-bag

• I've been playing "addicted" and the joint he produced for Slim a lot lately.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    These videos are so bad...

God track though.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Say what you will but that mofo is the truth!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hawt beat

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ive been playing this for a few months. even got a few requests for it in the clurrbs.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    album just dropped dude

• album just dropped dude

Delay is from the future.

I heard him rock Ryan Leslie acapellas over Mike2600 beats at the Litterthugz show next Tuesday. Advance to his level.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Was going to start a thread about the album this morning. Some great tracks on there.

• ReedReed 97 Posts
    Really good stuff. He's talented

• Ryan Leslie is for the children

maybe entering Harvard at 15 affected his ego? Anyways beats are dope

• God track though.

• according to itunes, hall and oates play on his album

• dudes need to be checking up on dude

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

does he have other songs like this modersoul steez?