LEGGINGS AND KNEE BOOTS

2»

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I want to go to hokkaido badly, to sample all the dairy/meat(pasue) & produce. Especially miso ramen w/ butter & corn!

the very first jpn AV I saw as a wee lad in HK was soapland related. HAH!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I want to go to hokkaido badly, to sample all the dairy/meat(pasue) & produce. Especially miso ramen w/ butter & corn!

Hokkaido is beautiful. I took the train up there from Tokyo and hit all the spots on the way up like Akita, Sendai, Aomori, etc. I was in Hokkaido in July and it was much cooler there than Tokyo. The food and drink was great. I ate grilled shoyu corn, LOTS of Ramen with seafood, ikuradon, unidon, huge fresh crab, went on a tour of the Sapporo beer factory and ate dinner there in a large German style beer hall, rented a car and drove around Furano. There is a great fish market right next to the train station in Hakodate that has restaurants inside like a smaller version of tsukiji. The geography was very interesting. On a clear day, you can see Russia from the northern tip of the island at Wakkanai. DUMB cold in the winter!!!!!!!!!!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    For the last three days, when Im riding the 6 train to work, these three girls get on the train at Bleecker and then transfer right off at 14th. They are absolutely stunning to the point where everybody turns their heads to look at them when they get on. Two are slavic blondes with high cheek bones and the other is a black girl with big teased out hair and perfect skin. Its hard to tell if they are just really young (like 16) or if their features are just so perfect that it gives the illusion of being so young. They are all like a size zero and they wear little leggings and skirts and they are all holding their "Ford Modeling" binders. Not only are they nice to look at first thing in the morning, but its really interesting to see how people react to them, especially older women. Even women who are beautiful in there own right, look at them with an "oh why do you have to come stand next to me" expression for being (1) super skinny; (2) beautiful; and (3) young.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    The lack of photos in this thread is disappointing.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

A blazin hot shoe can rescue even the weakest outfits.

What can I say? I'm married. Checking out girls and what they're wearing is all I have left. I might as well be this guy. I gotta let my inner out once in a while.

As long as I'm on the same wavelength as Bassie, I'm cool.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    The lack of photos in this thread is disappointing.

For real. Anything to keep from looking at that picture of the girl in Japan for the umpteenth time (((GRIN)))...but then again, I can't think of any celebrity pictures that can be Googled.

Edie Brickell used to rock the jeans-inside-boots thing a lot back in the day, and even HER online photos don't show her with that look...

• The lack of photos in this thread is disappointing.

no boots but

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

What is soapland? I'm intrigued/aroused.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

We need more of this up in here.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I'd rock this for sure!

or these:

• That outfit is hideous as are those boots.

Let the 80s rest in peace!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'd rock this for sure!

As would I, ridiculous clothes or no.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

We need more of this up in here.
    But with some new photos, please! And stop copying the same one! (j/k, but variety would be kool)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    That outfit is hideous as are those boots.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    That outfit is hideous as are those boots.

yes, please!