Dilla Raer?

thedailyhustlethedailyhustle 151 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I have heard on the internets that there is a Dilla track somewhere called "Trucks" where he flips that Gary Newman - Cars track. Do any of you fellow strutters possess a copy?

Comments

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    I have heard on the internets that there is a Dilla track somewhere called "Trucks" where he flips that Gary Newman - Cars track. Do any of you fellow strutters possess a copy?

• akaaka 67 Posts
    while im here... does nayone have the frank and dank song that samples patrice rushen? dilla produced it ofcourse.

• I have heard on the internets that there is a Dilla track somewhere called "Trucks" where he flips that Gary Newman - Cars track. Do any of you fellow strutters possess a copy?

well whats the word on it then? help a true dilla fan get to "real head(tm)" status.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Its supposed to be on his MCA album that is rumoured to eventually get a stones throw release. I don't think it's anywhere on the internet. I've heard flying lotus play it but that's about it.

• Its supposed to be on his MCA album that is rumoured to eventually get a stones throw release. I don't think it's anywhere on the internet. I've heard flying lotus play it but that's about it.

i know about the MCA album, but heard the Trucks was leaked somewhere, and also a Diamonds track not live. But thats probably just a rumor or faux minus cti

• i don't have that mp3... but how about this picture of a young looking james yancey: