ROLLIN 20's bloods BRONX NEW YORK

2»

Comments

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

They also have Latin Kings to fight with.

Yes, LOTS of Latin Kings....I had no idea there were STILL so many LK's. Last time I was in NYC, I saw a shit load of them like they were having a god'damn parade or some shit.

Needless to say, I kept my ass out of that shit and told myself to ...

Man, fuck being affiliated. Sell to college kids and rich people where there's no turf to compete over....then you don't get taxed out the ass....

Look at me pretending to know what the fuck I'm talking about...

Plus, on a side note...anyone think the chorus sent mixed messages?

"Blap Blap"?......

• Please don't clown on narrow scoped disadvantaged kids for being in their means of how to more appropriately look for trouble.
    That reaction just sucks the brain cells straight out of my head.
    Brand name recognition is what this results in and to expect some kind of chivalry or authentic approval in it is the root of the problem. Kids see and react to that, and they are the commodity.

1 in every 5 homicides is gang related in jersey. Typically the only frame of reference on par with the damage done in socal is what was brought to the NY area. If this to you means the posers are putting work in than where your mind is coming from is

whoever & wherever lost kids get herded and cared for and turned into cannon fodder at the age of sixteen. theres no future, no matter who backs the posturing.

The fact that the bloods gang went 'national' on rikers island, and that national chapters home is the Bronx itself is only mildly amusing at this point.
    I hope you haven't been down south lately.
    I'm glad I can't see this video while at work, after seeing that reaction it might make this man cry.

And just for the record about every gang still in existence is attaining national clout now. Exclusivity is out the window. Somebody in la whining about ii isn't down with opp. But if he's waving a gun does it make him any realer?

Just a side note: if you have a serious point to make, you might want to eschew graemlin use for the duration of your post.

• creative bunch.

I'm pissed at myself for procrastinating on the picture taking, but a couple days after I typed this somebody in my neighborhood wrote the following in some busted ass gang graffiti:

POSSE UP[/b]

I thought it was a little odd because why would some young dude - I doubt it was an older head - be writing a rap saying that's way before of his time?!

Anyways, that's not why I wanted to take a picture. A couple days after that was written, somebody else - most likely from a rival set - added two words in a different yet equally ugly handstyle that completely and creatively killed the competition:

I FUK POSSE UP[/b]

Awesome.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Suckers and posers... Damn shame, they could do something productive with the manpower.

If they had REAL balls they woulda started a revolution by now.....!

We even got wannabe bloods and crips in Australia.... some fool even started a 'how to crip walk' website overhere.....

I mean if your gonna do the whole gang shit, why not come original. Dickriding is wack.... Aint they ehard Summer Vacation by Cube....

This is the bad side of hip hop I guess....

Although that banging on Wax LP years ago was fresh!