Comments

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    most annoying shit i've ever seen

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    most annoying shit i've ever seen

industrial

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Bloods in The BX since last century.

• Poseurs. Why didn't they come original instead of biting the West Coast Bloods. At least the Crips out there are affiliated.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    you, did you see the GANGLAND episode about the II bloods in New Jersey and in New York. The westcoast bloods view east coast bloods as not being real and never got the approval from WestCoast bloods to start banging. GangBanging played out in the 90's

• I've never claimed to be anything other than , but isn't that dude Crip walking?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    The rillest of the East Coast Bloods.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    The rillest of the East Coast Bloods.

Man JIMJONES

• I've never claimed to be anything other than , but isn't that dude Crip walking?

I was thinking the same thing.

uhhh.... color me disconnected?

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    do they even have any crips in NY to fight? they must be confused and bored

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

i think red is the most popular color for kids to rock in nyc. i see them head to toe in this shit and it baffles me. i don't know if they're just color coordinating real hard or trying to set trip (against who, i don't know). i've had problems trying to find red shoe laces for a fresh pair of kicks probably because the fake bloods are taking them.

• do they even have any crips in NY to fight? they must be confused and bored

Yes, but they are from the expansion from the west.

They also have Latin Kings to fight with.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I've never claimed to be anything other than , but isn't that dude Crip walking?

Naaah, Bloods bit that shit and renamed it. I can't remember the name but the shit will forever be known as C-Walkin' so I guess it doesn't really matter.

My neighborhood was all Rips coming up, but nowadays I see nothing but bullshit ass Blood graffiti. During monsoon season, someone changed the 'F' on the Flood Warning sign to a 'B.' I thought that was pretty creative. Plus in a rival neighborhood BITD some B-Dawg threw up the following beautifully insane poem:

[color:red]Bust a crip in the lip what'll drip?

BLOOD [/color]

Plus a dude I knew was so down for his set he'd avoid c words at all costs. "Hey fool, let me get a bigarette." Them Bloods were a creative bunch.

One time Hi-C played a car show here. Tony A was DJ'ing and during Rob Base' "It Takes Two" he stopped the record right after "...but I'm known to rock a microphone 'cause..." and then just started up cuttin' up "cuzz cuzz cuzz cuzz." Instant drama. Fights all over the place. Car show over.

One of the old neighborhood kids-turned-grown ass dude came over the other day to drop off his new CD. He was a witty ass little knucklehead until the day he (accidentally, supposedly) smoked a sherm stick. Spent some time in the psych ward and he's never been the same since. He goes by Blue J now and his CD is called Diary Of A RipSoFrantic with songs like "Wicced Thoughts," "Hatefulizm" and "Dipped For Death."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

And the OG's in the West arent confused and bored? WTF?

As derivative as it is, the whole gang shit is Lost American kids gravitating towards a sense of security.

Compare that Bangin shit to some Black Panthers shit and what do u have.

Im not trying to big up this shit here in my hood but you mofos who laff at it are crazy to try to judge after listening to some NWA records or wathin some HBO specials.

From Casanovas to Ace Crews to Savage Skulls to Decipticons to Ball Busters to Blood/Crips to Latin Kings to whatever.......

What the fuck is "More Real than the other".......

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    smoked a sherm stick

First time I had ever heard about this.... just did some reading. All I can say is, wow...some scary ass shit.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Damn, seems like I can't go to NY w/o having to blood block if I wear red. [color:red] DAMN SHAME! [/color]

• smoked a sherm stick

First time I had ever heard about this.... just did some reading. All I can say is, wow...some scary ass shit.

I smoked it on accident once. Fucked up, money. I thought every window of every apt building had video cameras, filming me to use for spiritual blackmail, after the grave.

I went to take off my Cashmere trench coat, (it was 1989), and it felt like my arms were being ripped off in my jacket. I was amazed to see my arms attached.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

its simple og's are real imposters who jump on the dick are fakes, so the answer to your question is really easy...
    not to mention some fake fools in NY claiming rollin 20's & never even stepped foot in the 20's is some str8 up laughable bs...

My girl is disgusted when she sees young kids around Brooklyn dressed in red. But she also says the wannabes are worse than the ogs. NYC=Palmdale?

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

Please don't clown on narrow scoped disadvantaged kids for being in their means of how to more appropriately look for trouble.
    That reaction just sucks the brain cells straight out of my head.
    Brand name recognition is what this results in and to expect some kind of chivalry or authentic approval in it is the root of the problem. Kids see and react to that, and they are the commodity.

1 in every 5 homicides is gang related in jersey. Typically the only frame of reference on par with the damage done in socal is what was brought to the NY area. If this to you means the posers are putting work in than where your mind is coming from is

whoever & wherever lost kids get herded and cared for and turned into cannon fodder at the age of sixteen. theres no future, no matter who backs the posturing.

The fact that the bloods gang went 'national' on rikers island, and that national chapters home is the Bronx itself is only mildly amusing at this point.
    I hope you haven't been down south lately.
    I'm glad I can't see this video while at work, after seeing that reaction it might make this man cry.

And just for the record about every gang still in existence is attaining national clout now. Exclusivity is out the window. Somebody in la whining about ii isn't down with opp. But if he's waving a gun does it make him any realer?

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

its simple og's are real imposters who jump on the dick are fakes, so the answer to your question is really easy...
    not to mention some fake fools in NY claiming rollin 20's & never even stepped foot in the 20's is some str8 up laughable bs...

OG? Do you know the typical age for somebody involved in a gang to declare that shit? The perspective youre speaking from is simply uninformed. All that dick jumping you mention is the real work they might get to use other kids for someday (if they are lucky enough to thwart being a statistic) themselves.
    And just to get the str8 up laughable bs more in perspective, the sets are older and have an earlier and also expansive history....meaning they were here before and unaware they need to set foot somewhere to avoid being laughed at.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

Im not trying to big up this shit here in my hood but you mofos who laff at it are crazy to try to judge after listening to some NWA records or wathin some HBO specials.

Ahhh sweet relief.
    Also
    spiritual blackmail.
    New to this concept and

• Watch the video before blazing your high and mighty guns.

Anyway, we need to work to end youth violence.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Watch the video before blazing your high and mighty guns.

plus FirmeRola and Taza are two people who could tell these kids stories that would make them shit their red and white fruit of the looms.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Watch the video before blazing your high and mighty guns.

plus FirmeRola and Taza are two people who could tell these kids stories that would make them shit their red and white fruit of the looms.

Point def taken, I should certainly see what everybodys talking about before allowing myself to react to the comments. I apologize if I spoke out just as uninformed, thought my guns were low and humble lol. And if the kids portrayed don't know what shit they stepped in like you say, I don't wanna look later cause when I get home I'll be mighty high and blazing then for sure.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Point def taken, I should certainly see what everybodys talking about before allowing myself to react to the comments. I apologize if I spoke out just as uninformed, thought my guns were low and humble lol. And if the kids portrayed don't know what shit they stepped in like you say, I don't wanna look later cause when I get home I'll be mighty high and blazing then for sure.

Nah, you made some points that are probably shared by most of the people clowning. But this is Soulstrut. It's fundamental.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

My neighborhood was all Rips coming up, but nowadays I see nothing but bullshit ass Blood graffiti. During monsoon season, someone changed the 'F' on the Flood Warning sign to a 'B.' I thought that was pretty creative. Plus in a rival neighborhood BITD some B-Dawg threw up the following beautifully insane poem:

BLOOD [/color]

Plus a dude I knew was so down for his set he'd avoid c words at all costs. "Hey fool, let me get a bigarette." Them Bloods were a creative bunch.

One time Hi-C played a car show here. Tony A was DJ'ing and during Rob Base' "It Takes Two" he stopped the record right after "...but I'm known to rock a microphone 'cause..." and then just started up cuttin' up "cuzz cuzz cuzz cuzz." Instant drama. Fights all over the place. Car show over.

One of the old neighborhood kids-turned-grown ass dude came over the other day to drop off his new CD. He was a witty ass little knucklehead until the day he (accidentally, supposedly) smoked a sherm stick. Spent some time in the psych ward and he's never been the same since. He goes by Blue J now and his CD is called Diary Of A RipSoFrantic with songs like "Wicced Thoughts," "Hatefulizm" and "Dipped For Death."

That's some kind of post of the year game over in january action right there.
    People need to recognize that Herm kills it on this Soul Strut shit. Always.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

BLOOD [/color]

That's some kind of post of the year game over in january action right there.
    People need to recognize that Herm kills it on this Soul Strut shit. Always.

Wow. Thanks!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    YUUUP....

Not to mention the album had some of the best cover art EVER. Dude in the Freddie Kruger mask was totally rad.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i know some kids uptown,downtown,out in queens and they are all A+ students from lower income backrounds with strong parental support and solid values.99% of them are in a crew or a gang.
    its a survival mechanism that is inherent in the 20-21st century adolescent urban enviornment.If you aren't a total geek or a jock that is where you might wind up.
    Truth

• smoked a sherm stick

From personal experience, let me tell you...it makes for interesting times. Slept in a graveyard the first time I tried it in high school.