i know record are rare,hope you enjoy.

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i just recieved a broken record and the seller wants me to send it back to belgium in order to get a refund. i told him that i could send a picture of it, but he insists on getting it back. some people are crazy!

maybe that guy thinks record colectors like the idea of owning a record better than actually listening to the music. like WTF?

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts

that being said, i wouldnt mind listening to that elvis/shankar ep...

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    i just recieved a broken record and the seller wants me to send it back to belgium in order to get a refund. i told him that i could send a picture of it, but he insists on getting it back. some people are crazy!

maybe that guy thinks record colectors like the idea of owning a record better than actually listening to the music. like WTF?

Old school, mate. It was always that way in the 70's up til when, well digicams came about. Sounds like he's agreed to the refund, which many people wouldn't, so just roll with it.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Old school, mate. It was always that way in the 70's up til when, well digicams came about. Sounds like he's agreed to the refund, which many people wouldn't, so just roll with it.

i'm thinking the same. but still... why does he want me to spend 10 euros on the shipping of a broken record? the winning bid was 10 euros. so it's not a good deal!

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    i'm thinking the same. but still... why does he want me to spend 10 euros on the shipping of a broken record? the winning bid was 10 euros. so it's not a good deal!

Maybe cause that's how it used to be...and he's maybe a tecnho-phobe. Explain to him clearly that you can send him a picture. Reality is he's gonna refund you....not too many people would do that these days.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

LOL, record is slightly broken.... daaamn looks like it was runover by a truck!!

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Mint Condition=Broken Record

• i'm thinking the same. but still... why does he want me to spend 10 euros on the shipping of a broken record? the winning bid was 10 euros. so it's not a good deal!

Maybe cause that's how it used to be...and he's maybe a tecnho-phobe. Explain to him clearly that you can send him a picture. Reality is he's gonna refund you....not too many people would do that these days.

Maybe he is suspicious of you...Ive had dudes claim that the record was broken or trashed and send back a different copy, not the copy I sold them...scams work both ways...

Caveat Emptor...

you are buying records, not insulin, sometimes you take a hit...

• i'm thinking the same. but still... why does he want me to spend 10 euros on the shipping of a broken record? the winning bid was 10 euros. so it's not a good deal!
    Dude, did he pack it well? Why should he lose out on a $10 record and not you? If you're complaining about sending it back, just eat it. Fretting over 10euros is

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Dude, did he pack it well? Why should he lose out on a $10 record and not you? If you're complaining about sending it back, just eat it. Fretting over 10euros is

i don't get it, but thanks for your comment.

• i don't get it, but thanks for your comment.
    Obviously not, you're welcome.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

i don't get it, but thanks for your comment.
    Obviously not, you're welcome.

i think you didn't get me this time.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

LOL, record is slightly broken.... daaamn looks like it was runover by a truck!!

Why would anyone buy a record from an orange julius employee ??

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    This is a EX- cover if i've ever seen one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/OST-Rare-Bollywood-F...1QQcmdZViewItem

• i think you didn't get me this time.
    Oh grope, you just have to get the last word, don't you. Give me your paypal addy and I'll send you 10euros.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts

Oh grope, you just have to get the last word, don't you. Give me your paypal addy and I'll send you 10euros.

now you're just being condescending.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Shalimar OST

Is this any good?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Shalimar OST

Is this any good?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

last words:
    PM sent. Thanks!