good freestyling, and dangerous too (driving r)

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Legit:

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Dope.

You sure it's a freestyle in the off-the-top-of-the-dizzome sense, hoLmes?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I know what you're syaing, but it seems legit to me. Dude is just one of those people that freestyles nonstop, and gets really good at being witty and linking short phrases up.

• There's no way this is from the top.

However, dude has some great lines and plenty of talent

Dress

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I don't that was a freestyle, but...

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I can see this being mostly freestyle

Of course he would have some of the bars plepanned but the way he stutters and flows, it sounds authentic

• so sick

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    To draw a parallel to jazz: when I used to play sax and I was in the midst of an improvised solo, I would play a great amount of spontaneous/original melodies but also would have certain repertoire of licks that I would fall back on/spontaneously bring out if the mood struck me. This guy is clearly in the same vein: certain rhymes he's familiar with: "milk did your body good" and he's clearly familiar with the beat "Wha wha wha wha wha" and rhyming over it. I do think, however, there's a fair amount (33.3%-50%) of material that is legitimately from "the dome".

PS What is it about rhyming in the car that is so damn appealing. I can't lie...you can see me regularly on the I-80 looking like/sounding like the world's whackest MC...

• PS What is it about rhyming in the car that is so damn appealing. I can't lie...you can see me regularly on the I-80 looking like/sounding like the world's whackest MC...

because you can pump the beat loud and no one outside your car can hear you