NYC Everything! Jan 27-31

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Bring warm clothes!

Bring warm clothes!

Bring warm clothes!

its cold but it aint BRICK herr in NYC. 30 aint shit.

Btwenn what streets Prof?

• Btwenn what streets Prof?

NE corner of 3rd and Ave C.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Good thing I bothered to check in! I will be there!

amazing first three days:

best sandwich I ever ate at Pianos on Sunday - seared tuna w/ avocado

second best sandwich today at Tiny's - veggie meatball with tomato sauce, parmesan cheese and hot sauce

Philadephia with Bambouche yesterday and he did all the driving and is one of the the most chill and fun travelling partners ever. Records found were decent. Big Thank You to TripleDouble for his notes.

Today - I got some great great music at A1 and Good Records which could be called Grrrr-eat Records! And whoever was working at A1 was super nice and helpful and pulled a record I've been looking for out of a magic cabinet!

And I'll be the first to admit it - I've been going cell phone crazy. I am texting everyone I know in Toronto. What minutes? Huh? The first phone I got (at Fulton St Mall), the charger was no good and amazingly, the dude upgraded me another phone.

New York is too too nice!

And the weather has been beautiful so far.

Hope everyone is having a wicked week.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    spumoni gardens

not the same w/o spumoni and i aint eating spunomi in this weather

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

And the weather has been beautiful so far.

It's been nice the past 2 days. Good thing you weren't here last week.
    No but still cold.

It's always nice to come home to loved ones and to Canada, but it always sucks to leave friends and good times behind.

Of course I ran out of time and didn't get to do everything I wanted, but in exchange, I ended up doing some super fun things I didn't expect at all.

The Kara Walker show was amazing and I am so happy I did not miss it, the Shirin Neshat show was a little underwhelming, but important to see nonetheless.

The personal tour of Fisher Landau with Batmon was nothing short of .
    From now on, I expect personal tours of mind-blowing top-shelf personal art collections in every city I visit and nothing less!

Dinner and drinks with Faux and Bambouche, their super-hot ladies and Batmon was delicious and fun. And Savalas with one blazin 45 after another, one drink after another, was good dessert.

I am sorry I missed everyone else - namely Prof Rockwell's night. Getting in at 6.30 the previous morning made it hard to get out again.

Between Philadelphia, Good, A1, Fat Beats and some gifts from my host - I will be going through some great great music for the next liitle while.

I have hardly any photos - it rarely occurs to me to stop to take photos when I am having such a good time.

Customs was a breeze so I don't think I'll wait so long for next time. And of course, Toronto awaits visits from all my wonderful NYC Strutters.

xoxo

Batmon was delicious

I really thought I'd be exempt now - obviously not! I really gotta step up my sentence structure game.

It was alot of fun hangin w/ u, Bam, and The Rillz.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Definitely--we will link up again soon.

And now that I have actually met you, can a "BATMON: Behind the Mask" poast be far behind?

• And now that I have actually met you, can a "BATMON: Behind the Beard[/b]"

Definitely--we will link up again soon.

And now that I have actually met you, can a "BATMON: Behind the Mask" poast be far behind?

I'd leave it up to u to narrate my SS biography.

• spumoni gardens

not the same w/o spumoni and i aint eating spunomi in this weather

true that...spring is the best. crazy winter-itis pizza and baked ziti at bay ridge pizza & restaurant. gets no better!