Why were there no 2007 Strut Awards????

13»

Comments

• There was no Soulstrut awards this year cause Strutters hate everything.

• There was no Soulstrut awards this year cause Strutters hate everything.

The Board of Governors has decided to honor the Soulstrut Massive with the 2007 'Too Cool for School' Lifetime Achievement Award.

• My bads. When u meant the Strut Awards, were you referring to this?

:liljohn:

• Quite the rappetizing poast, Mr. Walton.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Aside from the opening hyperbole the rest of the hyperbole in that thread was directed to Spanky and his criticism of what Jel is doing--namely in teh form of youtube videos of lame people playing lame crap. I don't write or speak like that unless I'm trying to get at something really specific, and doing so with people that use the same type of language. I stand by my use of heteronormative, regardless of whether or not soulstrut's upper academic echelons--their chins shining in the light of glory--agree.

Like JP said I've been around for a little while, and for the most part I've been playing the same game.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    There was no Soulstrut awards this year cause Strutters hate everything.

The Board of Governors has decided to honor the Soulstrut Massive with the 2007 'Too Cool for School' Lifetime Achievement Award.

this has been a long time comming

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Best Beef thread, The Nominees:

"Elise you gotta chill" - Not really a beef thread, was it? More like a 'try to keep it under 200 posts per day, please' thread.

"200 vs 99 crates" - Excellent nod.

"Sheep vs vinyl vulture(?)" - link please?

I nominate the Jel thread.

igor what is up with your avatar now?

damn i was thinking the same thing and igor locations....

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Strutter I'd Want On MY Side In A Bar Brawl - tie (Cas/firmerola)