3rd Bass -- "No Static At All"

fredwagnerfredwagner 7 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Hi,I can identify a couple of the samples in this song, but not the organ vamp that's looped at the end. The original song sounds like it might be a great party track.A sample FAQ I found at "the-breaks" contained a few IDs, but none of them fit the bill.Thanks for any help!fwps - I can't tell if you guys are really cool or really,really,really lame.

Comments

• Toussaint McCall - "Shimmy"

• Thanks much for the quick reply!
    fw

• no prob... "derelicts of dialect" is probably the album i've listened to the most times in my life. back when it first came out [i was like 12] i would listen to it all day every day... i still think it holds up well too.

anyways, you're right about the original being a great track... here's a rip at 128:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/67889058656d27/

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

ps - I can't tell if you guys are really cool or really,really,really lame.

you will have to let us know when you have a better handle on things.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Hi,

I can identify a couple of the samples in this song, but not the organ vamp that's looped at the end. The original song sounds like it might be a great party track.

A sample FAQ I found at "the-breaks" contained a few IDs, but none of them fit the bill.

Thanks for any help!
    fw

wtf?
    Great 1st post btw.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• wow

is that really kanye? It looks like kanye and wood harris smashed faces.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I'll cosign on that...Al'z-A-B-Cee'z was blowing up my walkman in Jr. High.

"A is also for Assinine, eight, seven and six..."

Yeah, that's still my shit. "M! My, my, my, my, my, my son." I ride for Eye Jammie too.

And considering a new jack asked for a break ID and got little to no clonning, I'd say the SS dudes are pretty fookin' cool right now.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Whoa, I was not expecting that!

"ah, this bread is hard as a rock"

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    Hi,

I can identify a couple of the samples in this song, but not the organ vamp that's looped at the end. The original song sounds like it might be a great party track.

A sample FAQ I found at "the-breaks" contained a few IDs, but none of them fit the bill.

Thanks for any help!
    fw

wtf?
    Great 1st post btw.

cosign. great record and not a bad first post.