Why do foreigners comment on American elections?

Comments

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Seriously, who cares about america, we are obviously on our way out, Y'all see the DOW today, sheeyat.
    Hit up china (do they have elections?)

I'm saying!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Is there some sort of competition going lately to elect the biggest moron onboard?? I mean in 48 hours, between syphilistress, kala and now brian, im feeling like i'm watchin' a rerun of Dumb&Dumber. I'm not used to that. I had my problem my Rock (as i alway get into frictions with Reps) but that's nothing. We do have the right to disagree, What's happening here is more serious : there's a virus spreading around...WHEN DID THE DIVIDE BEGIN????!!!
    Now let me answer to you Brian, since you don't compute...My wife is a chicago native. She's voting. My daughter is American. She's jut 8 months, but she will vote. I still have the french nationality, so i'm not a voter. But i live in LA. Do i have the right to comment mister, if that don't disturb your racist ass??? And don't tell me you're not racist, because i know people like you. They start with "why do you comment the elections" and end up using terms like "real americans", "immigration issues", "invasion from outside the country", "border control", etc...I know your steez. The people you're targeting, you don't know shit about them. You just watch FOX news and think you learn something. Poor you. And i said "you". Not "the whole american population". Thankfully, there's a lot of awareness among the population, that's why i don't bother talking to people like you anymore. You are so 1980. Grow up and live with your era instead of being stuck on stupid.

• Is there some sort of competition going lately to elect the biggest moron onboard?? I mean in 48 hours, between syphilistress, kala and now brian, im feeling like i'm watchin' a rerun of Dumb&Dumber. I'm not used to that. I had my problem my Rock (as i alway get into frictions with Reps) but that's nothing. We do have the right to disagree, What's happening here is more serious : there's a virus spreading around...WHEN DID THE DIVIDE BEGIN????!!!
    Now let me answer to you Brian, since you don't compute...My wife is a chicago native. She's voting. My daughter is American. She's jut 8 months, but she will vote. I still have the french nationality, so i'm not a voter. But i live in LA. Do i have the right to comment mister, if that don't disturb your racist ass??? And don't tell me you're not racist, because i know people like you. They start with "why do you comment the elections" and end up using terms like "real americans", "immigration issues", "invasion from outside the country", "border control", etc...I know your steez. The people you're targeting, you don't know shit about them. You just watch FOX news and think you learn something. Poor you. And i said "you". Not "the whole american population". Thankfully, there's a lot of awareness among the population, that's hy i don't bother talking to people like you anymore. You are so 1980. Grow up and live with your era instead of being stuck on stupid.

lol. man this has been a top notch day for the strut.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Is there some sort of competition going lately to elect the biggest moron onboard?? I mean in 48 hours, between syphilistress, kala and now brian, im feeling like i'm watchin' a rerun of Dumb&Dumber. I'm not used to that. I had my problem my Rock (as i alway get into frictions with Reps) but that's nothing. We do have the right to disagree, What's happening here is more serious : there's a virus spreading around...WHEN DID THE DIVIDE BEGIN????!!!
    Now let me answer to you Brian, since you don't compute...My wife is a chicago native. She's voting. My daughter is American. She's jut 8 months, but she will vote. I still have the french nationality, so i'm not a voter. But i live in LA. Do i have the right to comment mister, if that don't disturb your racist ass??? And don't tell me you're not racist, because i know people like you. They start with "why do you comment the elections" and end up using terms like "real americans", "immigration issues", "invasion from outside the country", "border control", etc...I know your steez. The people you're targeting, you don't know shit about them. You just watch FOX news and think you learn something. Poor you. And i said "you". Not "the whole american population". Thankfully, there's a lot of awareness among the population, that's hy i don't bother talking to people like you anymore. You are so 1980. Grow up and live with your era instead of being stuck on stupid.

It's a full moon tonight. Go figure.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

I KNOW YOU EDDIEEE, YOU'RE THE FUCK YOU MAN!!!!!!!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt...this board need some animation from time to time. Some people are trying to take it down so i'm going to hold the fort.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I KNOW YOU EDDIEEE, YOU'RE THE FUCK YOU MAN!!!!!!!
    If I were drinking water right now, my computer would be ruined.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Next to soccer, bashing America is the world's pastime. Yeah, we all voted for George W. Bush, and we're all geographically ignorant. Give me a break with all that shit. I know that there's stupid people all around me, and that the government and big business are in bed together, but what a goddamn cliche this has all become.

Try out some new material already, please! Even if there's plenty of truth to it, bashing America is uninteresting. These geography jokes, in particular, are tiresome, particularly because I have to live here. Try to show some sensitivity. I can't help it if some rednecks never bothered to look at a map, or if George W. Bush is a warmonger.

I can actually VOTE here, and I can't change it. What good do you think outsider complaints will do? Give it a rest!

relax guy - most foreign folks on this board fully are aware of the cultural, ethnic, social, polictical and economic diversity within America and would also be aware that like any other nation - the stereotypes that are most commonly used to represent that nation are .

I agree. I personally feel that america bashing is getting boring and i try to school ignorant aussies on your nation's virtues all the time. But remember you are living in the nation with gets the most media coverage on the planet - music, film, news, literature and web content are all saturated with information about your nation.

People bash america because there is so much ammo out there for them to bash with. (not sayin your nation is worse than any other - its just people tend to focus on the bad more than the good these dayz)

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Brian vs. Izm = awesome grudge match. Mad Doggies everywhere.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Next to soccer, bashing America is the world's pastime. Yeah, we all voted for George W. Bush, and we're all geographically ignorant. Give me a break with all that shit. I know that there's stupid people all around me, and that the government and big business are in bed together, but what a goddamn cliche this has all become.

Try out some new material already, please! Even if there's plenty of truth to it, bashing America is uninteresting. These geography jokes, in particular, are tiresome, particularly because I have to live here. Try to show some sensitivity. I can't help it if some rednecks never bothered to look at a map, or if George W. Bush is a warmonger.

I can actually VOTE here, and I can't change it. What good do you think outsider complaints will do? Give it a rest!

It's not like Europe (and other countries*) doesn't have it's fair share of education system ingrates. The United States is not alone in being ignorant.

*a joke.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Seriously, it's none of your business. Go back to your own country and complain about them instead.

I'm a little confused here.
    You're saying "Go back to your own country and complain about them instead" which implicates that you are talking about foreigners staying inside the US.
    If that's the case, you should probably make every foreigner who enters the US sign a paper that he agrees on not making any comments on US elections and politics. You would then have to get more specific if this only means public comments and if foreigners would be allowed to talk about US politics in privacy when they are amongst themselves. Probably not a good idea since the pure thought of foreigners talking about US politics to other foreigners smells of conspiracy and of terrorism.
    Finaly, you would have to think about if you would want to allow these foreigners to talk about US politics after they have left US soil.
    I don't think you should let them.
    It would probably be best if the US would also be in total control of all foreign media to make sure that nobody makes any undue remarks about US politics.

My wife is a diplomat and since she received a job offer at the UN (the UN headquarters is in NYC, a city located within the US). Therefore we will both move to the US this summer and we are already very excited at the prospect of being able to spend some time in your beautiful and most democratic and freest of all countries.
    If you promise to not have us deported in case we sometimes say something wrong just by accident and in the privacy of our own home, my wife might be able to point you and your country's authorities towards any foreigners she overhears making comments on US politics at work. I'm sure the UN is full of those evildoers.

God bless America, land of the free!

I'm kinda glad my wife will get paid in Euros and not in US Dollars though...
    -wait, -no, no I didn't mean it like that, we foreigners are not worthy being paid in Dollars, we're just not worthy! Really!

God bless America!

• i'm down for foreigners as long as they give me all their records when they come to america.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    i'm down for foreigners as long as they give me all their records when they come to america.

Just let them enter your country and wait until they make comments on the American election. You can then have your authorities deport them and seize their records!

But not me, I won't say anything wrong and I hardly have any records.

• i'm down for foreigners as long as they give me all their records when they come to america.

Just let them enter your country and wait until they make comments on the American election. You can then have your authorities deport them and seize their records!

But not me, I won't say anything wrong and I hardly have any records.

We should Craig Morrer (sp?) grade their comments: M, NM, VG,VG-,G, etc etc

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    I won't say anything wrong
    But you will have dipomatic immunity, you could really push the bar in the hijinx department and then go back to the embassy like

you will be out here.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I hardly have any records.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I have not heard any convincing arguments yet. Please continue.

We want to know who you're going to elect so we can tell where the next war is going to be. Makes planning a holiday a little easier.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I have not heard any convincing arguments yet. Please continue.

We want to know who you're going to elect so we can tell where the next war is going to be. Makes planning a holiday a little easier.

HA!

I just made a huge post with a few glasses of wine in me, so I deleted it. Cause it was too easy to get upset with this thread. I mean, come on, this Brian guy even accused me of "not liking black people". So, all in all, for me to debate him would lead to a more worthless, ignorant, egotistical,futile, pointless, vagina-envy battle I'd say...So I thought I would post this video. I found it of interest.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    the last video's music sucks, but so does the prez, so it goes hand in hand.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    All I've gathered from this thread so far is that foreigners have a false sense of entitlement that makes them feel that it's okay to comment on American politics. I have not read a single concrete point that has convinced me otherwise.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

or not?

• HamHam 872 Posts
    All I've gathered from this thread so far is that foreigners have a false sense of entitlement that makes them feel that it's okay to comment on American politics. I have not read a single concrete point that has convinced me otherwise.

foreigners comment on american politics because american politics affect them. simple

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

or not?
    What kind of sandwich and what kind of sauce?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Turkish "sandwich" w/ white sauce (yogurt and spices) maybe?

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    All I've gathered from this thread so far is that Americans[/b] have a false sense of entitlement that makes them feel that it's okay to manipulate[/b] World[/b] politics. I have not read a single concrete point that has convinced me otherwise.
    ]

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    i'm down for foreigners as long as they give me all their records when they come to america.

This is how Dick Cheney put together his massive Lesbian Folk collection.

• with a bit of luck, this thread will drive away the last remaining international contingent of this site.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    My daughter is American. She's jut 8 months, but she will vote.

Proud to be an American! I can't believe so many people actually put together an answer for this question.