Heath Ledger DEAD!!!!

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
that's the report on cnn.com, though no details.....and he looked like he'd be a great Joker among other things....

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    crazy

R.I.P.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If true.......

then Batman is already a Classic by default.

R.I.P.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    wow. W O W.

"drug-related"

• lamaslamas 39 Posts
    they're done filming the dark knight. it'll still get released.

• where? I just scanned through the site and it showed no mention of this story....

link plaese?

its already on his wiki page...

• CNN look at the big red banner.

CNN look at the big red banner.

"Breaking News: Actor Heath Ledger has been found dead in a Manhattan apartment, New York police tell CNN."

• Hah! I'm so used to ignoring banner ads that I didn't even see that.

Wow, that really sucks...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I just spoke to someone at a talent agency two minutes ago, and while I was writing some stuff down, she mentions this. She said it was a drug overdose. Crazy. I didn't know dude got down like that.

• yea kinda sucks that he is gonna be the best joker ever on film, but he wont be here to enjoy the fame. coke will do that to ya i guess

• I read that NYPD found pills near the body... Don't know about coke

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Sad. It'll be weird watching Dark Knight with this in mind. RIP.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Damn, that's crazy... he was a good actor. First Brad Renfro, now Heath... I hope there's not another young actor to pass for the usual trifecta.

My roommate's girlfriend is gonna be heartbroken. She's obsessed with Heath Ledger.

RIP

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    First Brad Renfro, now Heath...

Not in the same gang.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    stupid drugs, what a waste.

• this is terrible
    I would see him from time to time at my old job.
    Seemed like a nice enough guy.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Shocking news.

RIP

She'll get to the bottom of this shit... Fuck a luminol test!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Damn. Thats crazy. R.I.P. Waaaaay too young.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    almost eerie how he looked liked the crow...awful

that's two deaths of members of Dark Knight

• "When he was found this afternoon in the apartment of MARY-KATE OLSEN, according to the New York Times, and pills were strewn across his bedroom, his housekeeper told police. It was unclear if it was an intentional or accidental death." NY Post

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    It's a damn shame. Hopefully something like this brings to light mental health issues and getting help before it's too late.

R.I.P

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Saw it on BBC earlier. Crazy talent, will be missed. RIP.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    rip dude

skip engblom dug the way he was played

• "When he was found this afternoon in the apartment of MARY-KATE OLSEN, according to the New York Times, and pills were strewn across his bedroom, his housekeeper told police. It was unclear if it was an intentional or accidental death." NY Post

they were over the counter sleeping pills

• wow that really sucks, RIP. I heard he spent a lot of time preparing for the joker locked up in solitude trying to imagine being crazy...I really hope that approach didn't contribute to his death. Very sad.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    It's so easy to look at this and just pass judgment over the internet. None of us personally knew the real him, and none of us knew his motivations. What we do know is that a very young upcoming actor who was about to give his breakthrough performance is gone. He left behind a wife and 2 year old daughter who will now be subjected to a terrible amount of paparazzi and news reporters. It's going to be real difficult for alot of people to deal with this death, but overall he was just a man and should be respected.

Rest in peace.

- spidey

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    dam, thats too bad. I always thought he was a dope actor. I just saw Candy the other day with him and Abbie Cormish...insane movie with both of them as junkies.