10 billion $$$$$ to pakistan since 2001

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
but i still pay my own health insurance at 300 dollars a month + all of the taxes they steal from megood thing i am an indy contractor who writes off every liitle thingfuckkk this country again and againarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhrant over

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

good thing i am an loser[/b] who ends up with the earned income credit[/b]

fuckkk this country again and again
    arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh
    rant over

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

good thing my wife is an ugly cunt rag[/b] who ends up with the clap[/b]

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh
    rant over

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    A poor, stupid, and untallented "independent contractor" like you will never be able to attract a wife.

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh
    rant over

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    A poor, stupid, and untallented "independent contractor" like you will never be able to attract a wife.

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh
    rant over

cool
    so you admit you married an ugly hole
    it must suck to wake up next to that every morning and be a bottom feeding untalented asshole lawyer who has nothing better to do than thread jack-off and harass a mack like me
    chances are like johnny mathis that i got more pussy by the time i was 18 then you will ever get in your life fatty douche pad

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX-03Sf1wDo

aaron russo - IRS and income tax, unconstitutional. The movie was on google video, but now i can only find clips.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    this country
    LOVE IT OR DIE.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    this country
    LOVE IT OR DIE.

your schtick is tired son
    after you are dun blowing sadadoodoo's syphlitic micro penis i reccomend you go shopping with mom's credit card and buy some arsenic to sprinkle on your [most likely meat laden/dead animal]tv dinner
    run along little doggie

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    5 years ago you didnt even know about pakistan. You still cant place it on the map...why you care??? Do you know how much they give to Columbia, SAUDI ARABIA(sic!), India, Israel, and so and so??? If you knew, you would probably move to Cuba dude. And making an analogy with Pakistan and your inurance policy is so dumb. Yes indeed, America do care about Pakistan more than your ass. Cope with it.
    PS : did you have a bad day?? If so, press 1. If not, press 2 and we'll connect you with an operator.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    5 years ago you didnt even know about pakistan. You still cant place it on the map...why you care??? Do you know how much they give to Columbia, SAUDI ARABIA(sic!), India, Israel, and so and so??? If you knew, you would probably move to Cuba dude. And making an analogy with Pakistan and your inurance policy is so dumb. Yes indeed, America do care about Pakitan more than your ass. Cope with it.
    PS : did you have a bad day?? If so, press 1. If not, press 2 and we'll connect you with an operator.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    5 years ago you didnt even know about pakistan. You still cant place it on the map...why you care??? Do you know how much they give to Columbia, SAUDI ARABIA(sic!), India, Israel, and so and so??? If you knew, you would probably move to Cuba dude. And making an analogy with Pakistan and your inurance policy is so dumb. Yes indeed, America do care about Pakitan more than your ass. Cope with it.

so your point is that your command of the english language and grammar is pathetic?

ok I will concur

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

i will be in hawaii next month-north shore to be exact
    so if you want to make good on your promise of "breaking my jaw" I will by all means make myself available to see what you really got......pussyclot

• 5 years ago you didnt even know about pakistan. You still cant place it on the map...why you care??? Do you know how much they give to Columbia, SAUDI ARABIA(sic!), India, Israel, and so and so??? If you knew, you would probably move to Cuba dude. And making an analogy with Pakistan and your inurance policy is so dumb. Yes indeed, America do care about Pakitan more than your ass. Cope with it.

hahaha I will admit I have clonned the schitt out of this guy in the past, but the way he's been bringing it, first to sillystress and now to kala, I jsut can't be madd right now.

For a french dude, i think i'm not doing too bad with grammar and shit...Let me see your french skills. I'm sure i won't understand you as you understand me. And by the way, now that im in LA, i will be very happy to explain you why USA and pakistan are tied up. and i'm pretty sure that at the end of our convo, you will post a thread asking WHY they don't give more than that...Don't get bitter dude. It's all love.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    this country
    LOVE IT OR DIE.

after you are dun blowing sadadoodoo's syphlitic micro penis i reccomend you go shopping with mom's credit card and buy some arsenic to sprinkle on your [most likely meat laden/dead animal]tv dinner
    run along little doggie
    YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE DEAD MAN.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    For a french dude, i think i'm not doing too bad with grammar and shit...Let me see our french skills. I'm sure i won't understand you as you understand me. And by the way, now that im in LA, i will be very happy to explain you why U and pakistan are tied up. and i'm pretty sure that at the end of our convo, you will pos a thread asking WHY they don't give more mone than that...Don't get bitter dude. It's all love.

je ne sais pas
    je crois que vous ??tes un cr??tin
    je n'ai besoin non plus d'une le??on de g??ographie d'un douchebag

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    dirig?? le long de peu de toutou et prennent vos vues mondiales boiteuses avec vous

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

i will be in hawaii next month-north shore to be exact
    so if you want to make good on your promise of "breaking my jaw" I will by all means make myself available to see what you really got......pussyclot

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    For a french dude, i think i'm not doing too bad with grammar and shit...Let me see your french skills. I'm sure i won't understand you as you understand me. And by the way, now that im in LA, i will be very happy to explain you why USA and pakistan are tied up. and i'm pretty sure that at the end of our convo, you will post a thread asking WHY they don't give more than that...Don't get bitter dude. It's all love.

What's the money going to Pakistan for?

I'm interested in hearing the answer. Genuinely.

to fight "terrorism" and prop up mushariff and his shaky nukes

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Compared to the 2 trillion, and counting, the US has spent on Iraq, it's nothing really.

• ... talk about tired schticks...

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh
    rant over

cool
    so you admit you married an ugly hole
    it must suck to wake up next to that every morning and be a bottom feeding untalented asshole lawyer who has nothing better to do than thread jack-off and harass a mack like me
    chances are like johnny mathis that i got more pussy by the time i was 18 then you will ever get in your life fatty douche pad

Like i said, shut up. You on't impress me using a google translator. They dont tranlate right. Only the beginning was ok and you just said "i don't know". Stick to that, you don't know. As for the geography lesson, i didnt recall giving you any lesson. I just told you that Pakistan is way out of your league. If you want a lesson, go back to school, you may learn how to analyse a situation without including yourself, your insurance and your income taxes in it. You also implied that i was a moron. Google didn't give you better options??? I mean i got at least 670 insults to spit at you in your own language and without Google. So who's the moron???

dirig?? le long de peu de toutou et prennent vos vues mondiales boiteuses avec vous
    See, your translator software was buggin'...it dont mean shit. Just the end part, i guess you tried to holla at my "world views". Dude. Please. You're such a waste of time.

• vues mondiales

that can't be right.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ai fait j'ai frapp???

pisse de nerf de peu de jouet

aucun traducteur de google ici

please write in english, i'll translate for you and you will see the difference. Don't insult my intelligence, you ARE using a translator. Only translator make such results. OR you learned a bit of french through your Cajun connection but that was 20 years ago and you dont remember shit. I sware you dont make sense. Im trying to uplift your level in french, don't think you're upsetting me or whatsoever. Right now you are 7 years-old when i read what you're typing. Let me at least make you look your age...Type in english, i'll translate...

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    please write in english, i'll translate for you and you will see the difference. Don't insult my intelligence, you ARE using a translator. Only translator make such results. OR you learned a bit of french through your Cajun connection but that was 20 years ago and you dont remember shit. I sware you dont make sense. Im trying to uplift your level in french, don't think you're upsetting me or whatsoever. Right now you are 7 years-old when i read what you're typing. Let me at least make you look your age...Type in english, i'll translate...

jism 717
    eat a dick
    preferably a transvestites

• What's the money going to Pakistan for?

I'm interested in hearing the answer. Genuinely.

to fight "terrorism" and prop up mushariff and his shaky nukes
    Pakistan's North West Frontier and Tribal areas are in the western portion of the country, bordering Afghanistan. These areas are conservative, deeply religious (Pakistan itself is 97% Muslim), militant territories. The obstruction of national policies (including the war on terror) is is a common goal.
    The US started boosting Pakistan's economy in late 2001 after 9/11, boosting the country's economic growth rate from 2% to 7% in 2006. The aid has not trickled down to the country's poor though- a third of Pakistan's population still lives in abject poverty.