FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
aressted at Popeyes. hot

so archaic is officially banned?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

so archaic is officially banned?

elaborate?

ps. STEIN and MANGOMAN are definately hot fiya...always giving me something to do when i come home intoxicated at 3 in the morning.

• Enough already...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    so these guys are 2 different people??!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Is it just me, or do too many "whim" threads by the same people dilute the quality of the board?

I mean, if today goes anything like yesterday...ZZZ...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Is it just me, or do too many "whim" threads by the same people dilute the quality of the board?

I mean, if today goes anything like yesterday...ZZZ...

It's not just you. Por favor beleebit.

Mango has chilled a bit lately and I gotta say that the portion control is working for him.

Stein...you could have produced 7 albums in the time it took you to make all those posts! What's in those meatshakes, hommie?

• how does that saying go.....too much of a good thing......???
    is bad for your health?

that cant be right.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    Not. Fills up the board too much.

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    i can appreciate both their intentions in "keeping it light", but that all went to shit when that pic of juliette lewis went up

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    overkill

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Not at all hot.

Ban both of these dudes.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Not at all hot.

Ban both of these dudes.

hatter

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    Not at all hot.

Ban both of these dudes.

I just don't understand why certain dudes got their Paul Wall underoos all in a bunch when Ironfeet made 8 zillion posts, and then Stein does the same thing and no one says shit. I've pretty much stopped reading this board because of those dumb threads. Shit is mad weak. No one says this board should just be about records, but right now it kinda comes off like lunchroom conversation at school for "special kids".

• Yo why does popeyes have a 'walk thru' but Yale hospital doesnt have walk ins?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I just don't understand why certain dudes got their Paul Wall underoos all in a bunch when Ironfeet made 8 zillion posts, and then Stein does the same thing and no one says shit. No one says this board should just be about records, but right now it kinda comes off like lunchroom conversation at school for "special kids".

game over

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Not at all hot.

Ban both of these dudes.

I just don't understand why certain dudes got their Paul Wall underoos all in a bunch when Ironfeet made 8 zillion posts, and then Stein does the same thing and no one says shit. I've pretty much stopped reading this board because of those dumb threads. Shit is mad weak. No one says this board should just be about records, but right now it kinda comes off like lunchroom conversation at school for "special kids".

yep!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I like how the stereotypes carry through here

Eastcoast dudes:[/b] "Fuck all that shit nothing non record related is funny unless we say it.

Laidback socal Beach dudes:[/b] "I'm going to Popeyes"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I like how the stereotypes carry through here

All over the world dudes:[/b] "Fuck all that shit nothing non record related is funny unless we say it.

Laidback socal Beach dudes:[/b] "I'm going to Popeyes"

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Not at all hot.

Ban both of these dudes.

Both these dudes are hommies but I don't really fuck with their posts.

• Not at all hot.

Ban both of these dudes.

Both these dudes are hommies but I don't really fuck with their posts.

taken from a board run by 14 years olds, i found it from ahh my uh younger uhh

"Sorry, but this is another thing I hate about [insert board name]. People complaining about how their board is falling apart and losing its fun. Usually fun is lost because people didn't respect each other's topics. Hey there are going to be serious topics here and there. Just recognize them and leave them alone. Don't make serious topic titles with junk content.

As far as fun, just make the fun topics and post in fun topic places. Those who want things to be serious, just leave those topics alone. If you make a mistake, then forgive and move on. What the hell?!

It's not rocket science here, it's just a social meeting place. So stop complaining about the good old days and what the board could be and make it what you want it to be. The only important rule is respect. Don't mess with people's fun or seriousness and be forgiving when you make mistakes.

I'll be getting busy again, so you won't have me around here for a while soon enough, so that may help :P. Just stop being a bunch of cry babies about the board. In a few days all the topics will purge anyway and if you're a quality user willing to stick it out, you'll reinvent the board again."

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

Yeah, I would agree! and then again NOTHING REALLY INTRIGUING MUSIC WISE HAS BEEN POSTED LATELY AT LEAST FOR ME, so I just throw things out just to have fun and get a laugh while at work + things have been stale around here lately, I just try to put things out there... Though I like Einstein's post good for laffs and his Bagels are wonderful!

But On a serious note I agree with what your saying, I have posted serious things that I wanted to know and most of the time I get no replies on them but on the the goofy stuff, it's nice to see people having a good time... It's nice to enjoy the simple things life has to offer things don't have to be so dry.... So on that note I will not post for a week or two, and if people are lucky maybe a few months, It's time to start working on me projects anyway! PEACE!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Soulstrut goes self-analytical. Heavy steez.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    So on that note I will not post for a week or two

That'd be shitty.

IMAO: Stein and MM posts are

Haters actin' like it's such an INCONVENIENCE to SKIP THESE SHITS?!?!?!?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Shit is mad weak. No one says this board should just be about records, but right now it kinda comes off like lunchroom conversation at school for "special kids".

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Haters actin' like it's such an INCONVENIENCE to SKIP THESE SHITS?!?!?!?

Yes, they are.

No disrespect to Einstein, but 30+ posts of "what does your belly button lint smell like" does not a community make.

"WHO LIKES CORNDOGS?"

"ARE SHARKS FUN?"

"WHERE WAS YOUR GRANDMA BORN?"

"IS ELLIOT GOULD HOT?"

etc. + + + + +

When that fills up a whole page you're gonna get people saying some shit.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    So what'll y'all think about the WOMENS in the new Busta Rhymes VIDEO?

Can I get an AAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?

"WHO LIKES CORNDOGS?"

"ARE SHARKS FUN?"

"WHERE WAS YOUR GRANDMA BORN?"

"IS ELLIOT GOULD HOT?"

I know it aint in the serious kind of spirit, but seing those kinda titles down the page would have me LMAO. Sayin.

"ARE SHARKS FUN?"

Peace.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

One thing that gets me bout these threads is that music related threads get buried under these posts...60 threads of jokes pushes other shit to page 3 in an hour. I like these threads, but the sheer volume of them is overwhelming.

h

One thing that gets me bout these threads is that music related threads get buried under these posts...60 threads of jokes pushes other shit to page 3 in an hour. I like these threads, but the sheer volume of them is overwhelming.

h

Actually you've made me see the light there.

Like if you have something you really need an answer to and in the space of about 30 minutes, its on page 2 where less people are going to look, so you are less likely to get an answer.

Hmmmmmmmm.

The answer can only be the superthread.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    music related threads get buried under these posts...60 threads of jokes pushes other shit to page 3 in an hour.