Cocaine

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Firts time in years, staff party. drunk again. forgot how quickly that shit wears off.headache tomorrow.just say no.

Comments

• headache tomorrow.

try the worst stuffed up nose u have ever had over some shit that wears off quick...feel ur pain, also NAGL afterwards B/W not worth making it a habit.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    harold hunter legends never die rip
    ike turner
    len bias

add on

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    headache tomorrow.
    some shit that wears off quick...feel ur pain, also NAGL afterwards B/W not worth making it a habit.

Had my first line ever on saturday night and I've come to pretty much the same conclusion

• seems like an obvious bad move... Im yet to meet someone who makes me feel like... man... that guy blowing coke sure is cool! then again im bad decision master... so its all hood.. just dont blow your life away.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    nothing beats that first rail, you just keep on' tryin to get back to it.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    seems like an obvious bad move... Im yet to meet someone who makes me feel like... man... that guy blowing coke sure is cool! then again im bad decision master... so its all hood.. just dont blow your life away.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

I did it for the first time about a month ago and have no desire to try it again, it was cool for about 10-15 minutes though (pffft).

• I've tried most everything and my thoughts every time, This is not as good as a bong hit of Indo.

Cocaine I consider a pathetic drug. It makes smarmy people smarmier.

NAGL X Infinty

• Take that shit to JuniorHighSchool.com

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

I did it for the first time about a month ago and have no desire to try it again, it was cool for about 10-15 minutes though (pffft).

When I would ride the rails and seek out the psychedelics, I remember having the strongest of pipe dreams during the schitt. "I'm going to hug my family so hard the next time I see them!", or "I'm going to pursue that acting career I've always wanted.", or "I'm gonna fuck Molly the next I see her!". Needless to say, those dreams died.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Cocaine I consider a pathetic drug. It makes smarmy people smarmier.

Pretty much.

at least i dont feel like crap now.

wait a minute...

• "I'm gonna fuck Molly the next I see her!". Needless to say, those dreams died.

Molly?? theres still girls called that or did you grow up in the '50s?

coke is corny as hell. babylon bizness

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    "I'm gonna fuck Molly the next I see her!". Needless to say, those dreams died.

Molly?? theres still girls called that or did you grow up in the '50s?

Just used in general preference, it was either Molly or Penny.

Don't try DJing on coke, because every music choice you make is the wrong one. Your transitions are not sharp.

• covecove 1,566 Posts

Don't try DJing on coke, because every music choice you make is the wrong one. Your transitions are not sharp.

don't tell me how to live.
    do you even party??

• Good fun...once in a while.

• the contortionist is the man. That joint you produced for nobs is hot to death... if thats you. resume conversations on why coke is cool.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    never had it, never will. never wanted to. and with my addictive personality, it would be overwith for me anyway. i'm a tree hugger, not a snow blower.

• Cocaine I consider a pathetic drug.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    ike turner
    len bias

add on

Sure:

-Marvin Gaye.
    -Richard Pryor.
    -John Belushi.
    -River Phoenix.
    -Howard Rollins.
    -Jim Morrison.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    ike turner
    len bias

add on

Sure:

-Marvin Gaye.
    -Richard Pryor.
    -John Belushi.
    -River Phoenix.
    -Howard Rollins.
    -Jim Morrison.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• (speedballing)

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Good fun...once in a while.

Absolutely.

• Wrong Belushi...but, we can dream.

• see: amy winehouse. go to a n.a. meeting...glad i sobered up so recently, else i reckon coke might have been a great way to ruin my life!