Milwaukee heads.....Lotusland flooded?

1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
True or False?

Comments

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    damn. i hope not.

• Somebody told me last week saturday that he went down there and there was a aign on the door that said "closed due to flooding"

Just wondering if anyone else could verify that

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Somebody told me last week saturday that he went down there and there was a aign on the door that said "closed due to flooding"

Just wondering if anyone else could verify that

fuck, i hope not! i was hoping to go back soon and sit in that basement again!

• From the horse's mouth, apparently the pipes in the apartment above the shop froze and burst and soaked most all of the shop. The office across the street, however, was unharmed.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    From the horse's mouth, apparently the pipes in the apartment above the shop froze and burst and soaked most all of the shop. The office across the street, however, was unharmed.

wack!

• From the horse's mouth, apparently the pipes in the apartment above the shop froze and burst and soaked most all of the shop. The office across the street, however, was unharmed.

Is that joint open for general public or is that andy and John's personal spot?

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    General public? not likely.

People who buy records? perhaps...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    From the horse's mouth, apparently the pipes in the apartment above the shop froze and burst and soaked most all of the shop. The office across the street, however, was unharmed.

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that. I used to hit those cats up on the regular when I was up in Killwaukee. Those were some solid dudes, holla at ya boy Stacks!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Sheesh, I missed this thread when it first came out. Yes, 'tis true, the store did have a flood. I haven't talked to both owners in a while, but saw one a week ago at a show. They'll be reopening 'soonish' close by.

• This actually happened in December if memory serves. I believe they've rented another space round the corner on Fratney. Think the 'office' on Bremen is being closed and combined as one in the new spot.

• That's true... the office and store will be combined. And it will be off the 'main drag', but still right up the road from the old store.