microwave djs, no really

observobserv 55 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• Sure, his mixes might be a bit messy 80 percent of the time, but the crowd is piss drunk. Who really notices anyway?

me and those with a sense of rhythm and flow....get on some rockers bad man bizess Dirty Harry style---"this is a takeover...jah"

rave-rap-electro-rock-ghetto-tech-favella-crunk set

...oooh! when & where???

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

me and those with a sense of rhythm and flow....get on some rockers bad man bizess Dirty Harry style---"this is a takeover...jah"

reeemoooooooove yaaaaaaah!

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    this thread is right on there, I'm fed up with mofos that think about playing in a club before actually knowing what they do...The number one mistake you can notice is when a DJ doens't have enuff experience he'll play songs that he probably loves but that aren't good for the crown/time/place he's playing it.I personnally have been guilty of playing some more underground tracks at Clubs where it was more Jiggy(club style) when I was starting out but never on the level of some cats out there.
    A couple of weeks ago a friend dragged me in to a club where there was this 15 or 16 year old arabic kid acting like he was a Dj playing some horrible techno wayyyyyy tooo loud and then some arabic bullshit to a crowd of like 10 that were just trying to chill...What was even more ridiculous was that at the end of his "set" he left with his desktop computer and screen !!! hahahaha wtf??? not even a laptop...
    In any case I over heard the conversation he had with the owner who said he wouldn't pay him cuz his shit was wak as fuck....hahhahaha!

• aren't good for the crown/time/place

When you're a king, you choose what's good for the crown.

15 or 16 year old arabic kid acting like he was a Dj playing some horrible techno wayyyyyy tooo loud and then some arabic bullshit to a crowd of like 10 that were just trying to chill

...What was even more ridiculous was that at the end of his "set" he left with his desktop computer and screen !!! hahahaha wtf??? not even a laptop...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    15 or 16 year old kid
    I hope you gave him a wedgie!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

OMFG. I just fell out.

why have i not seen this?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

OMFG. I just fell out.

why have i not seen this?

I did that one around when the primo/christina track dropped. The Mack is what really makes it tho.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    The Mack is what really makes it tho.

TOTALLY

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    aren't good for the crown/time/place

When you're a king, you choose what's good for the crown.

15 or 16 year old arabic kid acting like he was a Dj playing some horrible techno wayyyyyy tooo loud and then some arabic bullshit to a crowd of like 10 that were just trying to chill

I mentioned that he was Arabic cuz of the music he played and was vibing to to give a background on the socio-economic setting for such an event...
    I'm actually not a racist...(Although it's funny cuz when I usually here someone say that the next thing they usually say is "I'm not racist , but..."

...What was even more ridiculous was that at the end of his "set" he left with his desktop computer and screen !!! hahahaha wtf??? not even a laptop...

Well I personnaly don't know how you do it cuz it must be a bitch to have to carry arround your PC,screen, keyboard and all that everytime...

• I mentioned that he was Arabic cuz of the music he played and was vibing to to give a background on the socio-economic setting for such an event...

Well I personnaly don't know how you do it cuz it must be a bitch to have to carry arround your PC,screen, keyboard and all that everytime...

Naw dude. I have people to carry my shit. Why get a laptop when you've got people to carry your shit for you. If I upgraded I would just be helping them out. That's not what I pay them for.

• DOR that is some excellent work. Details galore.

• I mentioned that he was Arabic cuz of the music he played and was vibing to to give a background on the socio-economic setting for such an event...

Photobucket