GUN control

2»

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    Our right to bear arms is to keep our government in check. Give up that right and you'll have no way to revolt when Bush or another president (Schwarzengeger) take over as a dictator.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

Knows it.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    here in Arizona
    where in the state do you live?

• the only time it comes out of the lock box is at parties when I'm drunk or stoned [/b]and want to show it off to my friends.

Come on! What better time to wave a pistol around than when your completely polluted????

It's also very important to make sure your kids have copies of the keys to the gun safe and liquor cabient because they might need access when your not around, that is if you don't already keep your piece and booze easily accessible, like loaded on top of night stand next to a fifth of Beam.

• Options
    nothing positive can come out of being permitted to own a gun.

Except for shooting someone in the knee who invades your home with intent to rob and hurt you. I WILL go Bronson Eastwood on that ass.

• nothing positive can come out of being permitted to own a gun.

Except for shooting someone in the knee who invades your home with intent to rob and hurt you. I WILL go Bronson PINCHOT[/b] on that ass.

• loginlogin 52 Posts

Knows it.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I would feel quite uncomfortable if the only gun owners were the government

Except for shooting someone in the knee who invades your home with intent to rob and hurt you. I WILL go Bronson Eastwood on that ass.

Without hesitation! Your house becomes a free fire zone the second someone is breaking in. I do not care what their "intent" is.

• Options
    nothing positive can come out of being permitted to own a gun.
    Except for shooting someone in the knee who invades your home with intent to rob and hurt you. I WILL go Bronson PINCHOT on that ass.

That was pretty easy L***y, I would have exerted the extra effort to try and find a shot of Serge from Beverly Hills Cop.

Except for shooting someone in the knee who invades your home with intent to rob and hurt you. I WILL go Bronson PINCHOT on that ass.

That was pretty easy L***y, I would have exerted the extra effort to try and find a shot of Serge from Beverly Hills Cop.

That's "Cousin" Larry....

Except for shooting someone in the knee who invades your home with intent to rob and hurt you. I WILL go Bronson PINCHOT[/b] on that ass.

Seriously, didn't Balki get shot during a drive by?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm pro gun. All kinds. I would feel quite uncomfortable if the only gun owners were the government . How are we gonna start the revolution w/ no guns?

cosign, but keep em out my hands if there is a bong within 50 feet

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Seriously, didn't Balki get shot during a drive by?

I don't know why but that shit had me laughing out loud

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

I would feel quite uncomfortable if the only Nuclear Bomb owners were the government
    I would feel quite uncomfortable if the only Nuclear Bomb owners were the government

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Oh, and theres a glock and a ruger on our coffee table right now. My roommates.

Living in FEAR!

Whats crazy is here in Arizona anybody can walk down the street with a gun under two conditions:

1. You own it.
    2. Its not concealed.

Shit used to be true about California too until Ronald Reagan and Caifornia senate outlawed it.

The law was pushed after the Black Panther party came to be known for carrying weapons in public and marched into California Senate packing heat